X-Fi Xtreme Music Creative card - PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Raj*

Adept
One Week Personal Warranty on All below Products

1. Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS Platinum 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Card - SOLD

With front 3.5 inch panel & Remote
Year of purchase - 2006
Reason for sale - Got HT Omega Claro Plus from KMD
Present Condition - Excellent

Works like charm with Z-5500 and XP (Used this combination for 3 years)

Product Details:

Newegg.com - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS Platinum 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Card - Sound Cards

213074a589a2fcf310.jpg

213074a589a3030864.jpg

2. Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic - 2K Shipped

Year of purchase - 2007
Reason for sale - Got HT Omega Claro Plus from KMD
Present Condition - Excellent

Product Details:

Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic - Upgrade music to the Xtreme Fidelity audio standard

213074a589a309194f.jpg

213074a589ab62e8d7.jpg

If proc warranty becomes invalid without heatsink, I may have to think before selling of heatsink :eek:hyeah:

hold Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS Platinum 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Card for me till tomorrow noon please

@ BIKeINSTEIN - rma is very unlikely as keeping system in good health with little use. However, my proc sale (if intended in future) may be affected due to no warranty - REMOVED THIS ITEM FOR THE PRESENT

Audigy2 ZS Platinum on hold for rishabh.asthana

Interested in the X-Fi, I have an Extigy with remote and everything in very good condition. Wanna trade??

Is the XFI still on hold.

The audugy 2z or the xfi which os the better option for the z5500 and the front bay system kinda looks bulky, does it take up a lot of space and more importantly, lot of wires?

front panel is installed on one of the 3.5 inch CD bay in cabinet so there is no question of bulky. It requires power supply internally along with connection with PCI Card and no question of lot of wires

X-Fi confirmed by Mutant and waiting for payment

Audigy 2 ZS with front panel is still on sale

@barbaric: very little power is required for front panel and normal 400w SMPS is adequate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back