x10 mini pro

psyph3r

Skilled
Picked this up today for 15.5k
was tired of the E72 and symbian, wanted something compact with android so picked this up.
First impressions, well it turned out to be smaller than i expected but its fun, really liked the qwerty pad, decent bundled iem's, something which i had never received after the old w550i, well i am a first time android user and i liked it, guess i wont be going back for some time till meego or mob7 break out
Need to apply the screen guard, sorry for the prints on the loose one
J9rHl82O.jpeg

SnYcFY18.jpeg

HQkVB0n.jpeg

Wtf r u ? A girl? :) not all guys get a manicure . Been lazing over the weekend, do need to cut them before I scoop my eyeballs out while wearing lenses :s. Now look at the damn phone instead of body parts. :mad:

Back on topic - There is a problem with the fone, I cant set a wallpaper without having to crop it even if the image res is same as the phone screen. And if I crop the image the image is all blurry and pixelated in the background. I dont knw if I am doin anythin wrong

ultimabasher said:
WTF is with your nails :O

Lol. Saw the phone. Seems way too small a bit costly for 15.5k but a small review from you may change that. Apart from that, the phone just aces in being small, nothing else IMO

psyph3r said:
Wtf r u ? A girl? :) not all guys get a manicure . Been lazing over the weekend, do need to cut them before I scoop my eyeballs out while wearing lenses :s. Now look at the damn phone instead of body parts. :mad:

Back on topic - There is a problem with the fone, I cant set a wallpaper without having to crop it even if the image res is same as the phone screen. And if I crop the image the image is all blurry and pixelated in the background. I dont knw if I am doin anythin wrong

Hmm. I am in anytime but the only thing is the only people who come are me, mikey and count -.-.

I am waiting for someone else to find some free time to start one cause then we can atleast have 4 :D. What about you, when do you have time?

Congrats, even i wanted to buy this one, but it is real tiny barely touches my little finger from the index finger.. may be i got big meaty hands, so did not purchase.. going for legend or desire.

Back