Adept
For Sale !XBOX 360 ARCADE MODDED WITH 1 CONTROLLER AND 20GB HDD

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: check google

Expected Price: Rs 9000/-

Time of Purchase: 2010

Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: no

Reason for Sale: got a new slim

Purchase Invoice Available: no

Product Condition: mint. little scratches, shown in images. the front usb door hinge is broken but all usb ports work fine.
all the moded games work. the latest i played on this was sleeping dogs. has a benq drive. is A NTSC MODEL.

Accessories Included:
Original box,
manual,
power brick
original vga cables
(no headset ),
1 wired oem controller.
1 hdmi cable.
orinigal ethernet cables,
20gb hdd

Product Location: Kolkata/wb

Preferred Courier: bluedart

Shipping Charges: ACTUALS

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

i dunno .. i'm guessing lt 3.0 .. all the latest ones work .. tried ac3 on it today morning .. worked great !!

bump !!!!! the wireless controller is not avail any more .... thread updated price reduced

Updated ? Where ?
Thread still states 1 wireless controller in the Accessories Included ?

Is it Jasper ? Why does the manufacturing date say 2008-09-11 ? Is Purchase invoice available to shed some light on Time of Purchase ?

Updated ? Where ?
Thread still states 1 wireless controller in the Accessories Included ?

Is it Jasper ? Why does the manufacturing date say 2008-09-11 ? Is Purchase invoice available to shed some light on Time of Purchase ?

the price is updated already !! it comes with 1 oem controller only .. come on i'm sure u're not that obtuse that everything needs to be pointed out !!.
and how do i know why does the manufacturing date say 2008-09-11, I picked it up in early 2010 from the grey market. so forget the invoice. !!
yes it is japser

^^ Does that mean u sold the original wireless controller which came with the Jasper bundle ? & Please .. Don't mention Thread Updated if u want everyone to go through each post of ur thread ;)

^^ Does that mean u sold the original wireless controller which came with the Jasper bundle ? & Please .. Don't mention Thread Updated if u want everyone to go through each post of ur thread ;)

sorry for the late reply .. !! no i didnt sell it .. i'm using it currently with the other xbox !! dude how jobless are you .. like seriously .. if u're interested in the thread then post else bugger off man ..

Do you still have the wired controller for sale? Reply asap!

sorry bro .. its sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back