FS: Consoles Xbox 360 Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi All.

I promise this will be the last :).. This one was stored by my parents..so no idea where it was till now.

T&C's.

1. No warranty of any kind from my side and no returns.
2. Shipping at buyers risk only. I prefer local buyers.
3. Please clarify all questions you may have before purchasing.
4. As usual, first to pay gets the items.
5. If you are getting a lower price for the items listed with similar bundle, please let me know with the information.

Item

Xbox 360 Arcade

Expected Price (Rs): 4000
Item Condition: 2 out of 5. Broken front usb plate thingy, side chip, scratches...all in pics.
Included Items : Power Brick, Controller, Play and charge Kit
Purchase Date: Purchased over 2 years back from a forum member
Remaining Warranty Period: No
Invoice Available?: No
Reason for Sale: Not Needed
Shipping from: Thiruvananthapuram Kerala
Payment Options: Bank Transfer
Shipping Charges: At Actuals.

Attachments

• IMG_0810.JPG
    IMG_0810.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0811.JPG
    IMG_0811.JPG
    231.1 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0812.JPG
    IMG_0812.JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0813.JPG
    IMG_0813.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0814.JPG
    IMG_0814.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0815.JPG
    IMG_0815.JPG
    232.9 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0816.JPG
    IMG_0816.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0817.JPG
    IMG_0817.JPG
    222.7 KB · Views: 159
We can use a Kinect on this right??tried to find the answer on google.did not get a clear answer or maybe i did not understand the answer. can someone answer it??

I will let the experts answer that[DOUBLEPOST=1428486447][/DOUBLEPOST]@sumatrix .

Yes you can use the kinect. You need to use and external power adapter with it. And I have a generic one lying around which I can include in it for 200 extra INR.

This is for any buyers as well. If someone can do a local pickup, then its free. :D :D.

Last edited:
To people who are lowballing:

I am perfectly fine lowering the price provided you can show me a lower priced bundle somewhere. Its written in the T&C's itself. Before asking me for the best price, last price, student price, middle class person price, 4k shipped... please understand this is not a business nor a charity work for me. I also like money. Just like you. I am just pricing the item as per a used out of warranty electronic item as per my knowledge. I have checked the forums and ebay pricing before giving this price. So I request you not to send me PM's like that.[DOUBLEPOST=1428630004][/DOUBLEPOST]Xbox 360 Arcade sold to @param. Scr Shot received.

I will confirm as soon as the payments credit. Packages will be shipped on or before this weekend. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1428652055][/DOUBLEPOST]Sold and Item shipped to @param. Shipping details shared.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back