xbox 360 controller: a few doubts

greenhorn

Patron
got hold of one, works ok, still getting used to it. how do i get the rumble working?:huh: I'm using it on my pc btw...

my first foray into playing using a controller, so far, only nfsug2:). any highly recommended games?:hap5:

by rumble you mean the vibration ? It was there whenever I used it. I play NFS carbon, MotoGP and today tried with crysis also.

Am I wrong or is it only Microsoft's "Games for Windows" that support out-of-the-box support for the 360 controller (and rumble)?

rumble can be attained with XBCD but then again it gives random vibrations as sayian said... in FIFA and PES sometimes it used to give cibration when u hit a post and sometimes it won't :p and now in pro street whenever you use analog to turn the car it is giving the vibration... if you drive a car for whole race your hands feel bit different due to that :p

Well XBCD sounds like some kind of third-party app that guesses when to vibrate, right?

But officially, out-of-the-box rumble/vibration support is only for MS "Games for Windows" - right? Or do other game developers also make use of the rumble feature of the xbox 360 controller?

Try using it with blc 2007.

i didnt like playing cricket games on pc but thx to the controller its so much fun now.

Back