XBOX 360 free with Philips 32" LCD TV

puns

Staff member
Super Mod
Saw the ad in mumbai mirror today , couldnt believe it when i saw. not sure how the TV is ( price 50 K ) but a free xbox 360 ... awesome deal i must say :)

this is at croma store in mumbai only .

:hap2:

Ero-Sannin said:
no need for Xbox right now wait for q3/q4 2008 msoft will definately launch a X360 with DX10

without knowing the facts you are asking some1 not to buy a xbox with your assumptions...that should not be the way i think...base your assumptions on news reports not on your intuition.

Err, consoles dont get upgrades, thats the whole point of a CONSOLE

What they do get upgraded on is looks and maybe sometimes the SAME hardware with a smaller fabrication, but that happens some 3 to 4 years down the life of a CONSOLE

It just doesnt make sense for a mfg. to upgrade a console, the entire point of a console is no need for upgrades and easy palyability of games for the 5 yrs of its lifecycle.

Deepak said:
Err, consoles dont get upgrades, thats the whole point of a CONSOLE

What they do get upgraded on is looks and maybe sometimes the SAME hardware with a smaller fabrication, but that happens some 3 to 4 years down the life of a CONSOLE

It just doesnt make sense for a mfg. to upgrade a console, the entire point of a console is no need for upgrades and easy palyability of games for the 5 yrs of its lifecycle.

Right :eek:hyeah: you are!
LMAO ^^^

Back