XBOX 360 pro 60GB USA, NTSC <Brand New, Never Used, Free Game>

Status
Not open for further replies.

vercetti

Adept
Selling on Behalf of a Friend:

Xbox 360 pro version NTSC.

Purchased: around 18th Months ago from USA.

Condition: Absolutely Brand new, never used

Friend got it from US for someone else but was not able to send it. Also was not able to sell it off. Its a brand new peice which has never been used as he does not play games

Pls note this has a US adapter working @ 110v so u would need a Voltage converter.

Package Includes:

Console

60GB HDD

Xbox Live headset

Power brick

Wireless remote

cables

Halo wars game

Price:

no deal with a voltage transformer as of now. Buyer needs to arrange this himself

Bangalore buyer only as of now.

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Veteran
Manufacturing date and the dashboard version of the console please? Also is he willing the sell only the console and the power brick?

vercetti

Adept
Ethan...mate Its blore pickup only as of now.

regarding the Manufacturing date...do u need it to check for jasper version? also, for the dashboard, will he need to connect the xbox to his TV and check, it would be pretty old I guess as its over 1.5 years old; connecting is an issue as the power brick is 110v

Also, Sorry mate....everything is up for sale as a single unit as of now as I guess the game dvd alone will not sell.

Guys...as u can see from the PIC; the cables are still not opened from the poly packing and never used. the console has never been connected anytime

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Veteran
vercetti said:
Ethan...mate Its blore pickup only as of now.

regarding the Manufacturing date...do u need it to check for jasper version? also, for the dashboard, will he need to connect the xbox to his TV and check, it would be pretty old I guess as its over 1.5 years old; connecting is an issue as the power brick is 110v

Nah! I already have a Jasper myself. I was looking for an older console which could be JTAG'd. I'm 99% sure this would be JTAG'able. But like you said, it's for Bangalore pick up only and won't be sold as a separate unit, I guess I'll leave you to it then. :)

vercetti

Adept
Going to the person next in line ....farookh

as chaztin is not responding to any calls or PM's

aman147

Disciple
Ethan_Hunt said:
Nah! I already have a Jasper myself. I was looking for an older console which could be JTAG'd. I'm 99% sure this would be JTAG'able. But like you said, it's for Bangalore pick up only and won't be sold as a separate unit, I guess I'll leave you to it then. :)
its a jasper, power brick output says 150w , 12.1A which comes wid jasper only.

vercetti

Adept
Yup...its a Jasper version and one which can be Jtagged:):)

Already sold to farookh. Awaiting payment

Status
Not open for further replies.