WTB Xbox 360 VGA cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendon

Skilled
Need the Xbox 360 VGA cable. Can't find the original anywhere. :(

Only condition is that the cable should be working perfectly.

Location : Mumbai but if willing to pay shipping charges if seller is from outside Mumbai.

Hey thanks for taking the time to help me out, but I actually bought a similar cable. However these cheaper cables are unshielded and cause ghosting and shows some wierd lines on the screen. :(

My only hope is to get the original Xbox 360 cable but it seems to have been permanatly discontinued at all major online stores and even at US sites.

Its available at some obscure online websites but I am not sure if those cables are original or if they are in stock.

Brendon, I recall you have a HDTV at home. Is there a problem using the HDMI out from the console? Or does it not have one?

@Gannu - I do have a TV but I don't use the Xbox with the TV. Plus I am currently playing the Witcher 2 and it has *ahem* scenes and dialogs. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Gannu - I do have a TV but I don't use the Xbox with the TV. Plus I am currently playing the Witcher 2 and it has *ahem* scenes and dialogs. :p

LOL ok understood. :p

There was a workaround for getting the HDMI out and the analog audio out. Thus the query.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back