Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL Xbox 360 Wired Controller

www.flipkart/Xbox 360 Wired Controller.com
HPIM2724.jpg HPIM2723.jpg
Expected Price Rs.1200

Source and Time of Purchase February 2013

Reason for Sale Buying Wireless Xbox 360 Wired Controller

RMA/Servicing history No, Never

Product Condition 10/10 Perfect

Purchase Invoice Available: No. No use warranty over (Xbox 360 Accessories are valid for 3 months)

Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period No ( 3 months over)

Accessories Included Controller manual box

Product Location Guwahati

Preferred Courier Blue Dart DTDC Speed Post

Shipping Charges Actuals

Payment Options Cash Bank Transfer

Last edited:
Interested but the condition doesn't seem like 10/10 from the pictures. Could you be more specific on the condition?

itz in topnotch condition

Terribly sorry but I don't think that's the case evident from the snaps you have posted. 10/10 implies the item is factory-sealed in the pack or has been opened only for testing. Use it for a few minutes and the condition has already taken a hit!

From the snaps you have posted, it can be clearly seen that the buttons, cables and screw holes are laden with dust. Moreover, the hologram sticker is gone and so is the one adjacent to it exposing a screw hole. And you say 'itz in topnotch condition'? Time to pay a visit to an ophthalmologist perhaps?

Please be a bit realistic and sensible when mentioning things such as these so that the potential buyers aren't duped. And please clean the stuff you are selling before putting it for sale. Not only does it look good on the snaps, buyers get an impression that you have maintained it well when you used them. Even if that wasn't the case in reality.

Price of new one is around 1200. I am interested but the price is on a higher side.
link please i will oh sorry every one will buy dozens BOLNE SE HO NAHI JATA so back your words with concrete proof if you cant just dont say anything
you are just crapping my thread you are misleading potencial buyers

Moderator's Edit: Trailing post deleted. Please post in English on the forums!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back