XboX 360

jeez for a moment words failed me and I thought u had bought an Xbox :bleh: sheesh

congrats pal.... wait till u play arcade fighters on it... totally rocks!! :)

rest of it coming soon .... don't worry ... ;)

Got it for 2150 from M-planet ...... the guys tried to convience me that this will not work on PC ..... lol

PC version was 2750 ........

COngrats !! Have fun with it !!

And it is THE only weay to play GTR :p....you just cant play GTR with a keyboard. A gamepad/joystick is highly recommended :p

Rahul said:
rest of it coming soon .... don't worry ... ;)

Got it for 2150 from M-planet ...... the guys tried to convience me that this will not work on PC ..... lol

PC version was 2750 ........

what do u mean ?? this is not the pc version ?:S :S
is this the one for x-box 360 ?..and still working on PC ?

I read somewhere that the X360 controller has analog triggers. Any feedback on how the analog thing works out on a button?

PS - Everyone with GTR2, up for some Free Practice at Spa on Saturday? :)

congrats...:) Looks good. But this one too I think has that controls problem with Devil May Cry PC Special Edition. :bleh:

vandal said:
congrats pal.... wait till u play arcade fighters on it... totally rocks!! :)

Talking of which, can someone name some good arcade 1 on 1 fighters games (non-dos if possible) that I can play with my Dual Shock Contoller. I am mad about them, but I have only MK4 and Mythic Blades.

saumilsingh said:
I read somewhere that the X360 controller has analog triggers. Any feedback on how the analog thing works out on a button?

PS - Everyone with GTR2, up for some Free Practice at Spa on Saturday? :)

analog triggers rock man ..... controlling accelarator and braking is so much fun ....... i never thot it can be done so preciously with gamepad :D ......

rumble effect is not working ....... there is some problem with microsoft drivers ....... i installed XBCD drivers then rumble started working but then it messed with all other control so i am back on microsoft drivers .....

hey sausmil will catch u on MSN and then decide about the practice :D

faheem_m said:
what do u mean ?? this is not the pc version ?:S :S

is this the one for x-box 360 ?..and still working on PC ?

yeah 360 version works on PC ...... there is no difference between PC and 360 version ...... only a driver CD is there on the PC version

Nikhil said:
COngrats !! Have fun with it !!

And it is THE only weay to play GTR :p....you just cant play GTR with a keyboard. A gamepad/joystick is highly recommended :p

so true ....... for past 1 week i was trying to play GTR with KB ..... hehe

@ vandal ..... any suggestion on games :D

Congrats on the controller :D ... arun_rulezz uses one and used one to win this year's WCG as well so are we seeing some competition next year for arun :p ..

have fun :D

no man he is god when it comes to NFS ...... i have seen video of his MW laps ...... it was simply superb ..... and i used to think i am good at NFS ..... lol

Back