XBOX 360S 250GB+Kinect Bundle; XBOX games ; PS3 Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

vercetti

Skilled
XbOX 360 slim 250GB Kinect Bundle

Purchase Date: Dec 2010

Purchase Place: Australia when I was deputed there for work.

region: PAL. All games sold in India (PAL) will work

Warranty: No India warranty. Warranty in Australia only

Note: I do not have the original box for the console. Had to throw it while coming

Reason for sale: don't game much but have all 3 wii, PS3 and xbox. Planning on disposing all except PS3

The console has the latest downloaded expansion pack of Super street fighter 4 arcade edition worth 700 bucks. Also has alternate costumes of SSF4 worth 1000 bucks. All included and will be given.

Bundle includes the below:

xbox 360 slim with 250 GB HDD

Black wireless controller

xbox live headset

Cables (whatever came bundled)

Power brick (220-240v) which works as per indian stds

game: Kinect Adventures

Expected price: Rs 25,000/-

XBOX bundle Only for bangalore buyers as Its too painful for me to arrange boxes for shipping outstation

XBOX Game: Kinect Sports

Bought in Feb 2011 from India

Selling price: Rs 1600/- + shipping

Please note: I will sell the games only if I sell the Kinect

XBOX Game: Dance Central

Bought From Australia for 80$(approx 3.8k)

Selling price: SOLD + shipping

Please note: I will sell the games only if I sell the Kinect

PS3 DS3 controller (Sealed Packed)

Purchase date: around 2 months back

Purchased from: Tradus online store

Color: Military Green

Bill: available as a soft copy

reason for sale: I have bought a wireless Fightpad which serves as the second controller for my PS3

Warranty: 1 year warranty from Sony India

Expected Price: Rs 2400/- + shipping

Wii Sports resort:

Condition: Sealed packed

Came bundled with my wii Black edition. Have modded the wii so not using the game

Expected price: rs 1000/- + shipping

Offer:

Take Console for 15,500/-

Kinect for 6.5k (with Kinect Adventures)

Shipping at actuals

Pictures:

XBOX:

Games:

PS3 DS3 Controller

Pm replied Fenix mate:)

Yes can sell kinect sensor but with the games and the kinect will work only with Slims as i do not usb converter

Arvind, the DS3 doesn't come with any warranty IINM. Where did you find this piece of info from: 'Warranty: 1 year warranty from Sony India'?

I saw that but could not find mine. Mine is Australian/USA made, 15-09-2010 PAL. There is no entry I am guessing its 'Philips-LiteOn 16D4S'

You desk looks like a treat with everything kept so neatly! Very rare. Nothing to do with the sale, but had to comment. But I am sure the buyer will get an immaculate well kept piece.

niceguy1430 said:
Whats teh LOT and TEAM no.?

Going by the manufacturing date vercetti has provided and the site which you have linked, the LOT is 1044c & Team NO is: FDOU. So it may be a 0225 based firmware on the drive. However, the manufacturing date that I checked it against had listed the NTSC North American model, so it could be a different one. You can only be sure, if the console it opened to check the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back