XFX 8600GT - 7 Months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

clown_abhi

Skilled
Hi guys,

I am selling a XFX 8600GT, used for 7 months. The details are given below:

Model: XFX PV-T84J-UDF7

The card still has 2 years and 05 months warranty left. Original box available for warranty issues along with all accesories.

I'm expecting Rs. 3000(non negotiable) for the card.

Reason for Sale: Upgrade time

Below are the pics of the card:

For those who are worried about temperatures:
Idle temp: 48-52C

Load temp: 65-70C

People from anywhere other than Bangalore can take the card but at shipping extra.
Guys from Bangalore preferred for immediate sale widout shipping hassles and r welcome to see the card anytime.

Interested people can contact me through PM's.

Bye.

BIKeINSTEIN said:

The first card is a different card and is sold to a TE member in the start of the year.

The last two are the same card but i had to close the first thread since i could not find a good price and was in no hurry to sell it at a loss.
The second thread i closed because of no pics at the time of posting.

Now dis is a new post with all details of the card along with the temperatures which lotsa people are worried about.:)

Aces170 said:
*hint there are two similar cards with similar warranty going for 3k just above your post...

Ok this is what makes this card pricier than others,

1st card: BIOS modded to 8600GTS
2nd card: Original Box not available - 26 months warranty remaining
3rd card: Bill not available - 27 months warranty remaining

My card: Bill available, Original Box, All included Accesories(except the Gaming Do Not Disturb sticker:p ) with 29 months warranty remaining.

i dont htink the box really matters to a buyer..what to do with a box???what he needs are card...bill..all acceories..and plus if i plan to send it at the orginal box the shipping alone would cost 250~300 bucks....its that big....this enough thermocools or paddings is enough...

dont make other look bad to do your sale.. :p...

and in that sense from ur pwn words u r charging 500 bucks for the box....boy..i am going to find a box...:eek:hyeah:

jerin said:
i dont htink the box really matters to a buyer..what to do with a box???what he needs are card...bill..all acceories..and plus if i plan to send it at the orginal box the shipping alone would cost 250~300 bucks....its that big....this enough thermocools or paddings is enough...

dont make other look bad to do your sale.. :p...

and in that sense from ur pwn words u r charging 500 bucks for the box....boy..i am going to find a box...:eek:hyeah:

Hey guys,

I don't intend to hamper anyone's sale. It's just a matter of difference between the cards and i quoted the same. If anyone feels offended from my statements, i am really sorry.:(
Anyway,

Price Drop to 3300(Bangalore Buyers) & +shipping for outstation buyers

Hey Abhi. I would have taken this for sure. The thing is the friend who needed it just realized that his mobo has an AGP slot and not a PCI-E :(

So, I am out. All the best for your sale and its a very good price indeed.

Mohit said:
Hey Abhi. I would have taken this for sure. The thing is the friend who needed it just realized that his mobo has an AGP slot and not a PCI-E :(

So, I am out. All the best for your sale and its a very good price indeed.

No problem Mohit.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back