Xfx 9500GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xfx 9500GT - 2k shipped Price Dropped

XFX 9500GT 512Mb card - 7-8 months warranty remaining. I dont have the bill, but the serial number is on the card.

Reason for sale - I recently purchased a rig and card was along with it. But i dont require the card.

Expected price - 2.4k + shipping. Now 2k shipped !
PM me your offers if interested.
:hap2:

Price reduced to 2k shipped !!

I am interested in this for a friend.
DDR2 or DDR3?
Please provide the exact model number- will be printed on the sticker at the back of the card.
Also post a clear pic of the backside of the card too- please (2 frontside pics are pretty pointless anyways).
What's the price of a new one now?
And why only 7-8 months warranty remaining? :)

Can you please post the replies to the queries by Godfather?

It will also be helpful to others who are interested and any prospective buyers. :)

Model no. is PV-T95GT-YAR2
DDR2 512Mb
And dont know about warranty cos i dont have the bill...it will b more than 8 months i guess..
warranty will depend on the serial no. at the back of the card.

rohan_mhtr said:
Model no. is PV-T95GT-YAR2

DDR2 512Mb

And dont know about warranty cos i dont have the bill...it will b more than 8 months i guess..

warranty will depend on the serial no. at the back of the card.

Other than SN, warranty without bill will be applicable from date of import on the box and distributor terms & conditions whether they accept it without bill or not.

^^ then it looks good since last year i got a replacement from Rashi ( who deals with xfx ) for my 7600gt even when i didnt have the bill .
And if the interested person wants the bill then i would ask the original owner about it :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back