FS: Video Card XFX GT 610 2GB DDR3 [Price Slashed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtiaz786

Disciple
PcdSyyj.gif

• Expected Price: ₹1600 Shipped
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from Mahalaxmi Infotronics System on 25th April 2013
  • Reason for Sale: Upgrading so selling the components which are in no use.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd.
  • Product Condition: 9/10 As i have used it for mere 3-4 hours from the day i purchase & 4 -5 hours today for testing & for GPU-Z & -1 becoz its a bit dusty otherwise 10/10
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | Till 25th April 2015
  • Accessories Included: Original box, and everything that came with it
  • Product Location: Guwahati, Assam, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System
  • Preferred Courier: No specific courier.
  • Shipping Charges: Free.( If buyer needs it to be insured than he/she have to pay extra for insurance)
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.
PICS OF XFX GT 610 2GB DDR3

w1hmY2o.jpg

IHxhPsn.jpg

mxW3uyD.jpg

Bt1U1sT.jpg

sDYR7zh.jpg

1ac1RO3.jpg

22851SL.jpg

QZd8Pmd.jpg

hp1M3GO.jpg

===================================================================

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

The XFX GT-610N-CNF2 is an entry-level graphics card that delivers boosted power for your daily tasks and casual games. With the power of the GeForce GT610, you can accelerate editing of your photos and HD videos, immerse yourself in Blu-Ray 3D movies, enjoy life-like graphics on your screen, and create a richer web experience with HTML5 GPU accelerated browser like Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 9. This graphics card also uses quality components for reliable and stable performance. It is also low profile ready.

14-150-636_h1.jpg
NVIDIA CUDA TECHNOLOGYCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
14-150-636_h2.jpg
NVIDIA PHYSX TECHNOLOGYFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.

14-150-636_h3.jpg
NVIDIA ADAPTIVE VERTICAL SYNCNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.

14-150-636_h4.jpg
NVIDIA FXAA TECHNOLOGYShader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.

14-150-636_h5.jpg
BLU-RAY 3D SUPPORTConnect your PC to any 3D enabled TV over HDMI and enjoy a cinematic 3D experience in your home with seamless support for 1080p Blu-ray 3D discs.

23m7qeh.jpg
MICROSOFT DIRECTX 11 SUPPORTDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.

SPECIFICATIONS

Learn more about the XFX GT-610N-CNF2

MODEL

Brand----------XFX
Model----------GT-610N-CNF2

INTERFACE

Interface------PCI Express 2.0 x16

CHIPSET

Chipset Manufacturer----NVIDIA
GPU------GeForce GT 610
Core Clock------810MHz
Shader Clock---1620MHz
CUDA Cores-----48

MEMORY

Effective Memory Clock---1000MHz
Memory Size-----2GB
Memory Interface----64-Bit
Memory Type-----DDR3

3D API

DirectX------DirectX 11
OpenGL------OpenGL 4.2

PORTS

HDMI-------1 x HDMI
D-SUB-------1 x D-SUB
DVI----------1 x DVI

GENERAL

RAMDAC-----400 MHz
Max Resolution----2560 x 1600
SLI Support-----No
Cooler------With Fan
System Requirements-----Minimum of a 400 Watt power supply
Dual-Link DVI Supported-----Yes
HDCP Ready------Yes
Card Dimensions (L x H)----5.7" x 4.38" x 0.74

FEATURES

NVIDIA CUDA technology

NVIDIA PhysX technology

NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology

Pls do not crap the thread, if you have any queries feel free to ask any via pm..

No Holding. Who ever makes payment first gets it
Ridiculous off topic questions and offers will be ignored and notified to the mods.
If anyone has any queries related to anything take PM route or else will be reported.
No off topic post will be allowed if anyone post it will be be reported or notified to the mods.
If u have any suggestions such as "Dude, there is another guy selling the same thing for XXXX amount, u should lower ur price" ,
please send me a PM , i will reconsider the price. Of course u can post it on this thread and make it stay on the top, but i'd still rather prefer the PM route.

In case of any damages cz of transit Buyer has to pay return Shipping charges himself plus
He will have to bear the shipping charges again if he wants me to ship the product if it can be fixed , else ill refund the money for the product
(excluding shipping charges). In any case, i will give the best possible Packaging to avoid such a scenario.

If buyer pay "Cash Deposit" than he/she have to pay Cash Deposit Transaction Fees too..
Price is based on current market prices as well as the condition of the card which is superb.
Please Do not ask me for a 'best price'. This is the best price according to me. U can drop in ur offer. I will consider it.
Imtiaz 786

Last edited:
Up she goes to the top
Anyone interested for this to use in HTPC as it condition is like new but since its eating dust so i thought to sale it as new one Cost ₹3000-₹3500 and its used for not more than 10 hours in total so selling it for ₹1800/- shipped now....

Bump Looking for quick sale & i can gaurantee that you won't find any difference between this card and new card as its relatively new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back