Graphic Cards XFX RMA?

Aman27deep

Veteran
Hello all,

My XFX 270x is giving me issues, and I need to RMA it. Does anyone have experience with XFA's RMA? Is it done by Rashi? Please help.

Also, is the warranty two years long?

Crapmypants

Adept
i've used rashi in chennai for an xfx gpu.
i rma'd an hd4850 and they gave me a refurbished hd4890 but that developed issues after 6 months so i rma'ed it again and the next refurb 4890 also developed issues later on but by then i decided to upgrade.
they accepted the card without issue. didn't even ask for the receipt. folks were pretty courteous but ultimately was stuck with a gimp card.
i think you can check the warranty status on the xfx website using the serial number.

Aman27deep

Veteran
i've used rashi in chennai for an xfx gpu.
i rma'd an hd4850 and they gave me a refurbished hd4890 but that developed issues after 6 months so i rma'ed it again and the next refurb 4890 also developed issues later on but by then i decided to upgrade.
they accepted the card without issue. didn't even ask for the receipt. folks were pretty courteous but ultimately was stuck with a gimp card.
i think you can check the warranty status on the xfx website using the serial number.

Thank you. Unfortunately here in Calcutta Rashi doesn't handle XFX RMA. It's a company called Akshay Enterprises.