User Review Xiaomi Mi10i Full Review

I really like your review bro and this is a great smartphone with really amazing features, except one. I like the camera section of the device, it has 108MP camera for the first time at a price of just 24k in India. Even the display, RAM, ROM and the battery section of the device are quite good at the price. The only issue I have with it is with the chipset it contains and an 8nm Snapdragon chipset is not quite worth the cost it takes.
I know people are mad about Snapdragon still, but Mediatek is catching up very fast and if Snapdragon keeps on launching such chipsets, it would soon go down. I have seen the performance of this Snapdragon chipset in Moto G 5G and it's terrible. No real gaming and it heats as well. So Mi 10i may be a good device with all the good features but as far as the performance is concerned, I would rather not have this. Instead, Realme X7 appears much better a device.
The performance was very good in call of duty. I did not find any heating problem while gaming continuously. You should also accept, at heating will occur if any processor intensive task is done. you cannot have work done without spending energy right? Snapdragon and Mediatek have a fundamental difference. Snapdragon publishes kernel sources while mediatek does not which is against the android open source philosophy

Competition is always good. Mediatek making good chipsets that offer comparable performance at a cheaper price, will keep snapdragon on its toes. Anyway the performance of Mi10i is very good

Competition is always good. Mediatek making good chipsets that offer comparable performance at a cheaper price, will keep snapdragon on its toes. Anyway the performance of Mi10i is very good.
I agree, personally I wouldn't buy a Mediatek phone but its good to have competition.

Chinese smartphones are still going strong proves that people love cheap devices rather than quality devices.
What are you trying to imply?

Back