Android Xiaomi Mi3 - cover and screen protector

piper

Diaper-daddy
Disciple
The MI Flip cover will (should) cost Rs. 399 (the one without a window, and adhesive at the back). Source

Will buy that and avoid screenguard unless the screen is too prone to fingerprints. In which case, a glossy (or matte?) screenguard from ebay.com or other random websites should suffice.

In the meantime, I have a Note 1 (N7000) screenguard, will cut it to size and use it.

I +1 dafreking for dedicated thread.
n1tesh...lol why would you buy something that has been tampered? I think you mean tempered.
Please share the source and price of tempered glass.
Good to know we will be getting gorilla glass but I would still want to use a screen protector.
And sorry for the one who is asking why I canceled the extra mistaken order. Won't the billing in my name create problem for service? Better to wait another week.

Edited :p
Havent ordered yet. Maybe I will order this one. ~500 via eBay.com
Or Gadgetshieldz *Maximum Protection* 479rs

Last edited:
The prices of mi3 cases have gone up significantly on ebay.in. Nilkin frosted hard back case was being sold for 675 a few days ago and now its 999rs.

@n1tesh can you please share the link...I think I will also buy that only instead of getting a cover and screenguard...

it serves the purpose of both right? it has covers for both front and the back?

Thanks in advance
MnVn

I liked the Pudini Flip cover on Ebay, but sadly it's OoS. Contacted the seller (fad-essentials). They said will be back in stock by next week or so.
Ordered the Nillkin Tempered Glass Protector for Mi3.

I bought Gadgetshieldz *Maximum Protection* and planning to get Nillkin cover[DOUBLEPOST=1406130628][/DOUBLEPOST]
I liked the Pudini Flip cover on Ebay, but sadly it's OoS. Contacted the seller (fad-essentials). They said will be back in stock by next week or so.
Ordered the Nillkin Tempered Glass Protector for Mi3.

From where did u ordered Tempered glass ? Most of the sellers are selling Fake / OEM on eBay

I bought Gadgetshieldz *Maximum Protection* and planning to get Nillkin cover[DOUBLEPOST=1406130628][/DOUBLEPOST]

From where did u ordered Tempered glass ? Most of the sellers are selling Fake / OEM on eBay
From here: http://www.ebay.in/itm/Nillkin-Anti..._DefaultDomain_203&hash=item58b18105dc&_uhb=1
Had ordered a similar one for Moto G from the same seller. And it was genuine (checked with the scratch code supplied on Nillkin products).[DOUBLEPOST=1406131470][/DOUBLEPOST]These look nice: http://www.ebay.in/itm/For-Xiaomi-M...le_Accessories&var&hash=item233deb4e54&_uhb=1

Last edited:
Pretty sure that it may not have GG3. Different views coming from all over the interwebz.
I am also confused. Nowhere on their website or the phone's box does it say GG3.

So i guess better safe than sorry. :p

BTW, what is the typical cost for these tempered glass SG?

Nowhere on their website or the phone's box does it say GG3.

Mi India
Yesterday
Did you know? All Mi 3 phones sold in India come with scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Also, Mi 3 features a 5-inch Full HD IPS display. With 441 pixels per inch, text and images have never looked so crisp.
[DOUBLEPOST=1406133084][/DOUBLEPOST]
BTW, what is the typical cost for these tempered glass SG?

~600

Back