Android Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 feedback

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Xiaomi claimed that the 12.5 "will give more power to the user" so @ those who have already updated to 12.5 or latter can we get some feedback please?
Did Xiaomi really cleared up the ads and other bloatware with this new update?

Uh... and how's that relevant to any of this exactly? This is a tech forum. Can't anyone ask anything nowadays holy shit.
Ofcourse you can ask anything to related to tech here. All I am saying all these posts are geared towards your pending phone purchase. You are trying to find the perfect phone and failing in it. My friend grabbed a F62 from samsung corporate site with hdfc card discount for 14K. I think you should grab that if the deal come again and call it a day. I am using Samsung M51 which is a similar device except a different SOC.

Edit: It is also easy to debloat MIUI using ADB. I have been doing that since Mi3 (2014)

Last edited:
Ofcourse you can ask anything to related to tech here. All I am saying all these posts are geared towards your pending phone purchase. You are trying to find the perfect phone and failing in it.
Wrong. I'm not looking for the "perfect" phone. Just a phone which has the things I need. My perfect phone would be a phone stacked with specs and features all in 5.2".
My friend grabbed a F62 from samsung corporate site with hdfc card discount for 14K. I think you should grab that if the deal come again and call it a day.
I've been trying to refrain from replying to this for not wanting to go off-topic (go ask the mods) but if you mean the Samsung official site then you should know that I've already tried if you've been following my posts. You made it sound like I'm intentionally not buying anything out of boredom or "trolling." I can try to ask them for the chat details if you want. Samsung doesn't ship to my location nor does Flipkart. And no my state is inside India not China. Sell me a new sealed F62 for 16500rs (after 7500rs bank card discount) with official warranty and I'll gladly buy it off of you.
If the corporate mean an employee working in Samsung then I have no idea how you expect me to do that.
BTW for your pleasure :hilarious:

Wrong. I'm not looking for the "perfect" phone. Just a phone which has the things I need. My perfect phone would be a phone stacked with specs and features all in 5.2".

I've been trying to refrain from replying to this for not wanting to go off-topic (go ask the mods) but if you mean the Samsung official site then you should know that I've already tried if you've been following my posts. You made it sound like I'm intentionally not buying anything out of boredom or "trolling." I can try to ask them for the chat details if you want. Samsung doesn't ship to my location nor does Flipkart. And no my state is inside India not China. Sell me a new sealed F62 for 16500rs (after 7500rs bank card discount) with official warranty and I'll gladly buy it off of you.
If the corporate mean an employee working in Samsung then I have no idea how you expect me to do that.
BTW for your pleasure :hilarious:
The market for compact androids has really dried up, atleast in India. Even exynos 9611 with 5 inch screen will be great. Also, motorola has been hinting at the sd 870 phone (might be moto edge s or moto g 100) since the beginning of thos year. They launched the sd 870 phone in Europe and China in March and haven't released it in India so far.

I got this notification, and there's nothing here? https://prnt.sc/18affmu

Did I miss some drama?

Thats going to be little hard. The lowest android makers seem to be willing to go is 5.9 inches (Zenfone 8)

Last edited:
Back