Budget 15-20K Xolo Play or Htc One X?

cinecon

Disciple
Ok, so I had my mind on the Xolo Play for quite some time now. However I just realised that the processor and gpu specs on the device is no different than an Htc One X. Although a brand new Xolo Play can be purchased for 14k or less from stores, an Htc one x 32gb imported brand new with no warranty will come to 18k give or take. Now Xolo has shitty after sales service and I will most likely root the phone anyway so I was wondering if I should go for the One X. One x Plus has even better specs however, these phones ARE a year old. Maybe there is a manufacturing update I am missing with the Xolo Play? Also with the htc, i get the build quality, lightness and beats audio! Xolo play is well, heavy, chunky and looks like nothing in front of an One X, the only plus? It's brand new and has an OGS screen. What do u think i should buy?

I think the One X has battery life issues. If I'm wrong, or they've been solved, or it's something you can live with, then I'd advise going for the One X. Like you said, it's better looking, better built, and has similar specs to the Xolo. It'll also have a camera that's miles better, and much better audio quality that the Xolo. And a bigger, more active developer community behind it.
Otherwise wait for a month and check the feedback on the Xolo Play from users before making your purchase.

Back