Android Xolo Q1000 discussion thread

Aakash

Adept
Hi,
I have just bought this mobile from eBay, it will arrive here tomorrow.
Had a few questions in mind.. Any one with a bit experience with this phone can help me out.
1.Is there any extended battery available for this phone? As its same as gionee's mobile.
will Gionee g2 model's 3000mah battery fit into this phone?
2.How good is the sound quality, as it has yamaha pa 168 soundchip loaded on it. Earlier was using Galaxy s2.Is the sound better on this or worse?[DOUBLEPOST=1370901485][/DOUBLEPOST]I foun d these images of the batteries:
xolo q800:
q800.jpg

gionee g2:
47849434.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1370901555][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks similar to me.

All those who are still struggling to find the developer options in the settings menu of android 4.2
Then you all should do the following :
The “Developer Options” menu item on 4.2.* is hidden.
1. Goto Settings -> About Phone.
2. Goto “Build Number” at the end of the Scroll list.
3. Tap on “Build Number” repeatedly (7 times). On your third tap you should see message indicating that you only have 4 more taps to go to ‘become a developer’.
4. Continue: 4 more taps.
5. Hooray, you are now a ‘Developer’, go back to the Setting page.
6. You should see Developer Option menu item in your setting list now.
7. Open Developer Options and check USB debugging > Ok[DOUBLEPOST=1371394797][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a few querries kindly help here.:
1.Is there any custom rom available for xolo q1000? I know there are a few for xolo q800.But not q1000.
2.And what difference does absence of gyro sensor make. Accelerometer does most of job?

Phone is good but stock vanilla android is the one thats troubling me.
I'm used to samsung touch wiz ui, its a lot better in many ways.

Ordered one yesterday from Flipkart for my Dad. Should reach today.[DOUBLEPOST=1372440155][/DOUBLEPOST]Flipkart rocks as usual. Ordered at 5pm yesterday, and delivered at 5:20 pm today. Phone, on my first impressions looks great. NO idea bout reliability etc, but it is as smooth if not smoother than my Samsung. Screen looks great too.

Back