Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using now
Selling my Xolo Tegra Note, powered by Nvidia Tegra. Purchased this like 5-6 years back (not sure of the exact purchase date). My wife used it when she went to onsite for 2 years, later I used it for occasionally watching Thop TV (Till that was available) and has been lying unused for like 2 years.

Details:
Currently runs Android 5.1 (XDA formus have some custom ROMs for this device)
Comes with a stylus - Has a slot within the tablet itself
Comes with original Tegra Note cover, the magnetic one. When you close it, the display goes off automatically, that kind
Has rear and front cameras
Has a 3.5mm Audio jack
Battery backup is decent. Has a week of standby and requires everyday charge on reading books/doodling
Device is good with no damage anywhere. Dusty, needs to be cleaned.

Please read before buying.
Touch using finger is not working, but working perfectly fine when using stylus - I'm not sure what the problem is. Check the attached zip file for a quick working video.
Device has only 1GB of ram. So I've been using it without google login and it is usable with rare lags. If you login to google account, expect slowness and stutters
I've factory reset this a week back and have been using it for reading eBooks, using Tegra-Draw for drawing using stylus - Pretty good for these purpose.

No bill, No box, No warranty. Can ship at actuals. Can pack nicely while shipping.
I've already priced it at bare-minimum for what it offers. Pls don't bargain further. Feel free to PM me for any questions.

Attachments

• Front.jpeg
    Front.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 177
  • Back.jpeg
    Back.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 193
  • DisplayHome.jpeg
    DisplayHome.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 187
  • Settings.jpeg
    Settings.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Doodle.jpeg
    Doodle.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 177
  • Working (1).zip
    988 KB · Views: 105
As a courtesy do let other prospective buyers know if they are in some queue. Setting the right expectations helps with the transparency of your sale.
I usually do let the other interested buyers know that Its sold. Have been busy since morning, so couldn't find time to inform them individually.

I usually do let the other interested buyers know that Its sold. Have been busy since morning, so couldn't find time to inform them individually.
My point was something entirely different. No worries, your item your sale.

I was also busy so couldn't respond earlier. Please do let me know if it becomes available again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back