Android Xolo X1000

I was looking out to buy an Android Phone within a budget of 15k to 20k. I found this phone Xolo X1000 at croma when looking for phones. I was pretty amazed with the screen quality which is a 1280x720p screen with 321ppi.

I owned the Galaxy S2 earlier and my main purpose of buying a smart phone is to browse social app's, whats app, read a few books, occasional games.

I am seeing the Micromax A116 has a lot of demand but I've not yet got to physically check it. So just wanted to check with you guys if the Xolo is a good phone.

Also do let me know about any alternatives.

MMX will have very bad after sales service and you will in all probability require that due to not so good quality hardware.

X1000 has lot of bad reviews on flipkart. Avoid it. Also spending more than 15k is lot of risk to try chinese phone. U wont like to be invester in indian co with no equity :)

X1000 has lot of bad reviews on flipkart. Avoid it. Also spending more than 15k is lot of risk to try chinese phone. U wont like to be invester in indian co with no equity :)
Did you read those reviews ? If not then please do cause they are total crap. Seriously those people don't know what they are talking about.
But anyways will not recommend anyone to buy x1000 until A.S.S improves, which is very unlikely

Did you read those reviews ? If not then please do cause they are total crap. Seriously those people don't know what they are talking about.
But anyways will not recommend anyone to buy x1000 until A.S.S improves, which is very unlikely
All Xolo phones are crap and have a life a life of 2-3 months..

Back