Xps M1330

Naga

Skilled
Just got this Dell XPSM1330 for someone very important (for my business). Now that it's here, don't wanna give it anymore:D .
Specs are:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T5450@ 1.66 Ghz, 2MB Cache
2 Gb (1GBx2) 667 Mhz DDR2
160 GB HDD
WLED Display :hap2:
9-Cell 85Whr Li-Ion
Sound Blaster Audigy Advanced HD
Integrated intel graphix
EP-630 buds
blah, blah

Around 61.5k approx for the whole package. The second one I'm going to get is for around 58.5K. Prices dropped after I ordered. And yes, the second piece is also for someone else :( . I don't think I'll ever get around to buying a lappy for myself :eek:hyeah: .

Attachments

• DSC00039.jpg
    DSC00039.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC00040.jpg
    DSC00040.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC00041.jpg
    DSC00041.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC00042.jpg
    DSC00042.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 190
Nah, no games on this machine. The soon to be owner is a music addict. She's just into iTunes, iPhones, iPhods...u get my drift. All that extra cost was for the WLED screen and the extended life batteries.

Edit: btw, my last lappy was a ferrari :cool2: ! Lost that in an accident (totally smashed up). Never got up the courage to get another gaming lappy :(

^^Indeed, when is the next upgrade? Expecting something huge from you ;)

Congrats on the lappy :D Was gonna say why didnt u opt for a better proccy then i read the intended use :p

Let's just say I'm waiting for the 9800 series and also I'm still deciding on the mobo. None of the crossfire boards excite me and nVidia boards right now suck. Mind u, I'll spend a bomb BUT it has to last me for at least 2 years. Time is running out on me but I'm willing to wait for another 2 months to see if Ati(on the graphics front) and nVidia (mobo side) pop up something good. U see, my wife is ok with a new setup once in a while but regular upgrades is a strict no-no :no: .
P.S. I really believe multi-gpu setups are going to get real good:eek:hyeah:. So sue me if anyone disagrees :bleh: . Once bitten, twice eager...

Congrats man..the 1330 kicks some serious A$$

With the WLED option, this is perhaps one of the best lappies money can buy ciurrently

9800 series is looking like crap at the moment sadly. And 790i should make things better for nvidia. However id advise to u stick to ur present setup until the next gen from both Nvidia and ATI(which is looking like Q3 for both of them)

Back