Xtreamer India - Now on TE

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap: Xtreamer now for Rs.7,990/- only including shipping :clap:

Thank you TE for allowing us to be here. :hap2:

Xtreamer is being sold in India by Xtreamer India, a unit of M/s. N.V. Trading, New Delhi. The price of a single unit is Rs.7,990/- including shipping charges.

USB WiFi adapter is optional @1,000/-.

About buying process, please issue a cheque/DD in name of "N.V. Trading". It should be payable at par or New Delhi. And drop it in branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank. Accounts details mentioned below. You can also deposit the cash is the said account. You should be able to transfer funds online also if your bank gives you that facility. (Please ask for other banks if you are facing any problems with Kotak).

Our bank details are:

Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Branch: Sec-3, Rohini, Delhi 110085
Account Name: N V TRADING
Account Type: Current
A/c No.01972090001453
IFSC: KKBK0000197

After deposit/transfer, please send a scanned copy/screenshot/any other proof so that we can hold one unit for you and as soon as the funds are credited in our bank, we will dispatch the product within 3 days.

About our services & support, please read the forums and ask others who have bought products from us and we are sure that not even a single customer is unsatisfied. :hap2:

Please PM us if you need to ask anything else.

Regards,

Xtreamer India

^ welcome here buddy.

Guys, I can vouch for them. Awesome product and almost immediate replies for most of the queries. Expect my small review on the product soon. Still waiting for my HDMI cable ordered from KMD. DTDC :mad:

One question, does the new firmware allow more capacity HDD to be used with the xtreamer ?
A noobie question, I suppose we can put in a SATA 3.5" HDD INSIDE the xtreamer right ?

Edit: A detailed description with pics would be just great

he product is covered under 1 year warranty. You will need to follow these steps if you believe that your product is defective and you need warranty:

Step 1

Please verify the status of the unit by following the user manual instructions

Step 2

Please search Knowledge base at xtreamer.net or the Official Forum for possible solutions

Step 3

1. In case your device should experience any issues unrelated to firmware or you receive a defective unit, please contact us and request an RMA.

2. Please deliver us a clear and detailed explanation of the issues with your Xtreamer. Any pictures of visual damages to the unit are welcome. The serial number should always be mentioned for any RMA to be approved.

3. Our RMA officer will review your request within 10 working days or sooner. Once we will authorize your RMA, please send us the defective unit at our New Delhi office (at your cost).

4. We expect that you will be delivered your repaired/replaced product back within 15 working days or sooner counting from issuing you with a RMA number (at our cost).

raksrules said:
One question, does the new firmware allow more capacity HDD to be used with the xtreamer ?
A noobie question, I suppose we can put in a SATA 3.5" HDD INSIDE the xtreamer right ?

Edit: A detailed description with pics would be just great

You can put a 2.5" Sata HDD inside Xtreamer.

zanderzone said:
^ welcome here buddy.

Guys, I can vouch for them. Awesome product and almost immediate replies for most of the queries. Expect my small review on the product soon. Still waiting for my HDMI cable ordered from KMD. DTDC :mad:

Thanks for warm welcome and support. :)

Welcome Xtreamer India!

I had purchased 2 units of Xtreamer from the main site ( Ordered in June, got in August. Sigh ) Will you be providing warranty support for them?

@Xtreamer.India

Would you still provide the warranty and/or RMA if i buy the product from somewhere else / another country ?? I suppose warranty should be on the basis of Serial number and in that case what i say holds true ?? :huh:

"Xtreamer India / N V Trading" will provide the warranty only for the units sold by "Xtreamer India / N V Trading". Serial No. is mentioned on the invoice of each unit sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back