Xtremeee Shoppping !! Singapore !! 56 K Warning ..

Hi ll finally back online after a good vacation of 14 days. Just came back from far east tour.. and yes of course the shopping was the main keen :bleh: ...so it was a g8 time.. amazing shopping . Less pc shoppping this time as evething is upated so few minor upgrade in pc and bought new camera, watches , clothes perfumes n all.. list goes on !!! Have a look :D...

2d0dlk8.jpg

10oeo46.jpg

33krlvt.jpg

2efuqeo.jpg

2rzb0i8.jpg

1214g0o.jpg

2dgl35w.jpg

2ag9mab.jpg

x3zix3.jpg

4zxlwj.jpg

30sk4mx.jpg

2iw3hu0.jpg

s6rtwj.jpg

dyt4yv.jpg

16igl0m.jpg

zm1vh4.jpg

ng29nn.jpg

23s7k3l.jpg

21bjfj7.jpg

14bkntl.jpg

fyw50.jpg

:clap::clap::clap: I HOPE U ENJOY THESE PIC !!!

AND THE BEST !!! INDIAN TIGER MEETS BANGKOK TIGER :p

11h9qah.jpg

that alienware keyboard is a killer!! it seems you just shopped n shopped n shopped!!

were u planning to take that tiger too with u???

:p

awesome purchases

and damages please if you remember them

need to order many things to a friend who is there right now

specially the white sneakers and sony digicam

congrats dude. can you please give me address of dealers in singapore where you bought electronics. My uncle is vising in few days and he wants to get a laptop there. and any online site where I can compare prices with Indian prices?

sup. ty u all !!! Watch Casio edifice red bull f1 edition bought from mustafa for 206$ singapore dollars and camera i bought it from allan photo trading . HS 10 - 640 SINGAPORE $ comes with 1 yr international warranty Freebies 8 gb card , case , tripod , umbrella , scratch guard and tripod . TX7 bought from niranjan for 550 . :) ..

Killer stuff there dude....

On a side note...i am not much into perfumes, but i see Dunhill Desire. Asking since one of my friends too suggested me the same perfume. Can you tell me how much you got it for ? And also if you are aware how much it would be available for in India and from where to get it ? Alfa ???

Alfa sells all fake stuff.. the perfume they have are not original...all imported from nepal . Duhill i got it for 55$ and in shoppers stop its for 3k

Back