Yahoo,AIM, ICQ, MSN, IRC multi messengers

rayudu238

Recruit
frontleft4da.jpg

Trillianâ„¢ is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while

supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings.

Mod Edit: Link Removed

[mod]Avoid posting links to Warez!

Trillian Pro is not freeware [/mod]

guys,

trillian 3.1 si out since a while as i have been using it but mind u, u dont enjoy all the features that u do on yahoo, msn etc.

I also enjoy GAIM as it's supported on both the platforms, Windows,GNU/Linux as well as many other platforms. Obviously trillian wouldn't be porting to GNU/Linux either in the near-term or up ahead the road so its limited to the window potential.

Secondly trillian is a commercial product while GAIM is a free product. Hence development & bug-fix on GAIM is almost given whereas of trillian it depends on the co.

Also the 3.1 series is old. The link that has been given is I think of 3.1.0.121 release which was released almost a yr. back. Now trillian4 would be coming sometime soon so if people are interested than watch out for the web-site.

Trilian v3.1 Pro here ... been using it quite long .. awesome .... the best part i'd say would be the file trasnfer speeds (upload speeds almost reach the max. upload speed of my conn.) ....

Back