Yamaha 663 + DSE 5.1 + DAC 14/16 AWG wires + Benq v2400 monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Servomax Servo Stabilizer 2KVA - 7.5K and BENQ E2400 for 13K -SOLD to local buyer

As the title says all components for a perfect home theatre.

Last time I was selling Yamha 663, some people were of the opinion that since only stereo speakers were connected for its whole warranty period, the unit could be faulty. I decided to buy the average DSE 5.1 package from Tata Croma.

Yamaha works fine for 5.1 and is just superb for music/movies.

I have passively biamped the side rear amps to the front speakers and results are much better.

If interested, people from Hyderabad can visit my place and have audition..

I have only the HDMi from my ATI 4550 graphic card supplying the video and audio to the reciever.

The speakers are so much value, you will need to hear to believe it. Its like tailored to Indian hime onditions.

Yamaha is the only out of warranty; DSE has 10 months warranty left of its 1year and wires are lifetime warranty; Benq monitor has 19 months warranty(onsite) left.

Pls refer the pictures.
Added: Servomax Servo Stabilizer 2KVA with RFI/EMI filters and surge protection. - 7.5K. More 10 months gaurantee left with 10 myearswarranty for the same.

For sale individually or as a whole package.

As a package, I can accept payments in 2 installments.

5.1 HT - a set on Flickr

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Payment received; Yamaha RXV 663 and DSE 5.1 speakers are shipped
SERVO STABILIZER ISSOLD in another forum.

only the 32 16 awg wiresgiven free to Pranav who brought Edifier speakers

need urgent cash buddy.:no:

Looking for a very quick sale and prefereably in Hyderabad only.

Bump..........................looking for a very quick deal. Guys let me know. U can visit me at my home. Pm me for details and we can discuss further.

Seriously guys, Yammy is excellent condition with speakers.

Yammy + speakers + woires reduced to 49K. can pay in two installments.

Anyone??????????

can you post pics of the entier speaker setup and wires. also the price for wire+speaker combo. might be interested. Yamaha is way beyond my budget though.

Sorry MOD, my camera was away, so the late in adding photos per rules. took the set yesterday and added to the heap.

Please find it in the openeing thread/post.

Please let me know ur interests.

I have also added a 2month old Servo Stabilizer used to poer these up for correct voltage to the components. Previouslt, I was using the APC pure sinewave UPS.

regards.

Guys I am basing my price upon the hrs I have used(which may not matter to you and which cannot be gauged, of course by you guys) and the condition of the equipment and the present price of 665 retailing with bill @ 48K in vector systems, hyderabad. Donno without bill but I heard Xcite was giving at 37-38K.

So 663 being a much better stuff, I think 30K is very much value and have been tryign from last 6-8 months - sigh!!!:no::S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back