Car & Bike Yamaha YZF-R15.

I read in other forum that yamaha has started to take bookings. 1lakh was the price quoted (on road) as i heard.So its just couple of months away..

heard its 90 k.....its kinda looks kewl..da naked series...yamaha..ones..

havnt ceeen da kawasak....pics yets?

y doesnt ny1 upload one..on da thread..

doesn't the headlight fairing look tooo big??? actually the front of the bike looks too weird to me... check the tinee-winee side indicators and the bull-horns in the front...

yamahaYZF-R150+_3_.jpg
yamahaYZF-R150+_1_.jpg

nevertheless the chick looks nice ;)

i've been waiting for a yam release since ages, but this would be a disappointment for me , as far as im concerned - im saving up for the ninja 250 :) kwakers finally gonna be coming hehe , however i'm a :drool2: crazy R1 fan but i wont jus buy the R15 for its looks only........btw where the hell are the hornets that were to be launched !! :no:

Nash said:
How does spending 1Lakh on a 150cc possibly make more sense than buying a 250 @1.7-1.9Lakhs ?

yamaha claims that the r15 is an out and out performance bike which will beat any indian bike in straight line, track or drag. (even P220)

The things like liquid cooled engine, 6hole type fuel injectors, link type monocross suspension etc... are worth paying 1lakh IMHO

Nash said:
How does spending 1Lakh on a 150cc possibly make more sense than buying a 250 @1.7-1.9Lakhs ?

F.E :p some people want the big bike lookalike with great FE :p which only a single cylinder bike can give..

If the 250 ninja is really coming to India at 1.9L then thats an awesome buy, any idea when its coming ?

@Sandy - 4months or so...not sure.

@booo - Dude i knw that but the Kawa 250 is a better bike any day...+ The R15 will be a bit faster than the P220 but wit a lotta new tech derived from the R1.

Nash said:
@booo - Dude i knw that but the Kawa 250 is a better bike any day...+ The R15 will be a bit faster than the P220 but wit a lotta new tech derived from the R1.
I wasnt comparing it with kawa though... you cant compare 250 and 150.

When you are paying 1 lakh more, it better be a better bike !!!! :eek:hyeah: And 2 lakhs is a lot of money to spend on a bike ! :O

BF1983 said:
When you are paying 1 lakh more, it better be a better bike !!!! :eek:hyeah: And 2 lakhs is a lot of money to spend on a bike ! :O

what wud u say to ppl who buy ducati's which cost in excess of 2 million!! :p

Back