Year-end SALE for guitar related stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
1. Two-month old Aria electric guitar (12k) with a professional setup job for low action. Has a great tone for jazz, blues, classic rock and maybe even country. You have to play it to believe it. A month ago I put on a new set of strings, D'Addario EXL120's, the best strings in the world for rock ;) It comes with a black strap and a black soft-case, plus I will give you a free set of 9's from china-alice.com.

2. Three-year old Dragonfly acoustic (2k). Nothing short of sweet, got a couple minor blemishes but otherwise it's good. Put some nylon strings on this baby and you have a nice classical guitar, that's what I did for a while last year. A new set of strings went on this acoustic recently, D'Addario EJ15's Phosphor Bronze. Comes with a black soft-case. --- Sold

Guitar pics (first & second pictured):

3. Stranger NS30 (30W) combo amplifier (2k). Roughly 4 years old, had trouble with scratchy controls but that's fixed now. It's got a single 8" speaker which is good enough for room practice, and maybe even with a band if the volume is turned up to 5-6. I can bundle it with the Aria for 13.5k.

4. Vintage Fender Twin Reverb II tube amp head (85-105W) + two Fender 12" speakers. Once you fit new tubes and fix the scratchy controls, you'd be a VERY happy man ;) Sadly, termites ate away at the 2x12" stack a few years ago so I had to break it apart and build a new cab for the speakers (which screwed up the sound actually). The amp and speakers were still in working condition when I jammed on it last Aug :) It is currently in Chennai with a friend so I can't provide pics of it yet, but if you're interested we can work something out.

5. Fully stabilized precision DC adapter from Carryco/Promusic - Input: 230VAC; short circuit protected; voltage selector 9 & 12V @ 500MA (0.8k). Built and works like a tank, considering it's over 8 years old and has outlived every other power adapter I've owned, and I have seen *many* get toasted especially when playing live. Perfect for powering effects pedals, multi-effects pedal boards and keyboards.

6. Flying Fingers, guitar instruction book by Dave Celentano (Rs.600 shipped). One of the few books that really transformed my playing style and approach to rock/metal - I ended up with a duplicate copy in 2001 because two people got me the same book :p The book is accompanied with a CD and the copy you'll get is the one that I stashed away.

If you have friends who might be interested in any of this stuff, please ask them to contact me - rioATaxemanrioDOTcom - thank you!

Hello,
I wanted to know if the amp can handle a bass guitar? I've got an SX bass....I'm currently using a 10 W marshall which i got for my electric....

Let me know...looking for more thump in the bass....

I'm really wary of shipping an acoustic guitar without a hardshell case :/ However, I'm completely open to you having a friend in Bangalore pick it up and ship.

I have a friend who might be interested in the dragonfly acoustic.. Will let you know in another 24 hrs.. He's from Bangalore basically, so pickup might not be a problem..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back