PC Peripherals Yet Another 24" Dilemma

lestat

Disciple
Hi Guys need you help once again. Gr8 Confusion between Samsung P2350 and Dell S2409W price-wise and feature-wise :S:mad:.

Price that i m getting For:

Samsung P2350 : 11350 :hap2: (From Lamington Road) (I dont KNow what accessories comes with this one)(Warranty 3 Years)
Dell S2409W : 11831.04 :clap:(Dell)(Nothing is bundeled with this One)
(Warranty is 3 Years Advanced Exchange (Next Business Day))

Feature Comparision :cool2:

Tell me which one should i go with i'll be using this monitor for Gaming, Movies and TV Viewing...:huh:

for features both are good at the price if you are a gaming and high performance kind of a person then both are sufficient but if you see panels are both high quality so warranty does not matter about samsung though i am also impressed by its design and full hd appeal coupled with 2 ms great response time
so i would say go for samsung sync master p2350.
if you are real hardcore techie person like me then you could look for asus premium series though it is expensive but true quality rendering is worth off paying.

great pricing for the S2409W...

I just got my S2409W for 14.2K with 5 year warranty from Satan and its one hell of a monitor...

lestat said:
From One of my Dell Contact.. :D

Thats one hell of a price....good bargain.....take it...
and while u are at it...give the contact of your "Dell contact"...:hap2::hap2:

I would like to buy one too....:hap5::hap5:

ideaguy said:
Thats one hell of a price....good bargain.....take it...
and while u are at it...give the contact of your "Dell contact"...:hap2::hap2:

I would like to buy one too....:hap5::hap5:

+1 - Would like to buy one, if possible !

@lestat would you be able to co-ordinate a quick bulk order (if it is allowed as per TE rules) ?

I know it would take some effort on your part, esp if the locations for delivery are going to be different,but it would be much appreciated !

abhinavmodi said:
@lestat would you be able to co-ordinate a quick bulk order (if it is allowed as per TE rules) ?

I know it would take some effort on your part, esp if the locations for delivery are going to be different,but it would be much appreciated !

It is allowed by TE and we call it GO (group order). But the problem is before the GO starts every one makes tall claims, but once GO is started the actual orders are hard to come by. Satan organised a similar GO some time back and his initial prices were even more tempting but it seems that final orders were not much. Further it takes a lot of pain on the GO organizer's part, especially when he is not making any profit out of it.

^^^

Yeah, I was one of the few who waited and watched satan's order, and then it was too late - kind of like the stock market where people buy high and sell low even when they don't want to ;)

Agree that this becomes a very time consuming job for a while.

Will see if I have a contact in Dell bangalore who can offer similar prices for a GO

Back