Yet another smart phone

sabby

ex-Mod
Got my first smart phone two days ago. Thanks to fellow members' help like rakshit, TTM, desiibond etc. I had to travel 1 hr outside the city and pay extra 200/- to get the black model. :D

Yeah, I know you've seen the pictures of this phone thousand times but I'm supposed to post some pics. :p

35inlmo.jpg

25umn7q.jpg

Live in action

25qgm7s.jpg

Web surfing feels really well thru' opera mini, although the default browser works too ( especially for sites with js and pop ups )

24bp2s1.jpg

I'm really happy with this phone. The only down seems a bit low volume for ring tones even after setting it the highest.

Waiting for my Nuforce NE-7M to arrive thru' Vijay aka Buygamingstuff. :eek:hyeah:

Sorry for the poor quality courtesy friend's n85.

Thanks for looking. :)

EDIT:- Oh, I forgot to mention the model number thinking you already know. For others, its NOKIA 5230. :p

Damages:-

Phone - 8418/-

Scratch guard - 199/-

Kingston 8GB class 4 micro sd card - 806/-

Will update the thread once the NE-7M is received.

Welcome to the club mate. And just wait till you watch some good quality videos on this phone, u will be blown away for sure !

mathi_vadhanan said:
Is it a 5230?? The PICs are block by office firewall, and no mention of the phone in the entire thread :-(...

sabby said:
EDIT:- Oh, I forgot to mention the model number thinking you already know. For others, its NOKIA 5230. :p

Damages:-

Phone - 8418/-
Scratch guard - 199/-
Kingston 8GB class 4 micro sd card - 806/-
Will update the thread once the NE-7M is received.

Here you go lad ! !

Congrats bro.

But you could have just asked me . I bought a Black Nokia 5230 for my Mom just 2 weeks ago. Costed 8.2k

The shop was in Gariahat . And you paid extra 200 bucks and travelled a lot when you could get that @ 8.2k in black colour and in Gariahat

thetoxicmind said:
Nice! Enjoy your new phone. :)

Thanks mate. :)

madnav said:
wow so you finally bought it !!

congrats!! :hap2:

Yup. thanks. :)

mathi_vadhanan said:
Is it a 5230?? The PICs are block by office firewall, and no mention of the phone in the entire thread :-(...

Yeah, its a 5230.

Anubis said:
Congrats bro.

But you could have just asked me . I bought a Black Nokia 5230 for my Mom just 2 weeks ago. Costed 8.2k

The shop was in Gariahat . And you paid extra 200 bucks and travelled a lot when you could get that @ 8.2k in black colour and in Gariahat

Thanks. :)

You mean the priority dealer near the Ekdalia club right ? They didn't have the black one. I called every priority dealer in kolkata and only the barrackpore one had this. Besides, I thought your mom had the 5233 ( read in some thread ). Anyway, I appreciate your concern but the excitement was worth it. :p

harryneopotter said:
Welcome to the club mate. And just wait till you watch some good quality videos on this phone, u will be blown away for sure !

Thanks, I already did that. :p nHD resolution was one of the main point getting it over other touch phones. :)

tech4pk said:
congrats! I also bought the same one last week. Very happy with that!

shady2pac said:
sweet. congrats

BHULLAR BOYS said:
congrats dude for new phone

Thanks. :)

Changed it to Nokia 5230XM next day saying it memory card slot was defective .It indeed was . After 15mins the guy said Nokia 5233 is out of stock but Nokia 5230 is in stock ,and offered me that. :clap::clap: . Who am I to reject when opportunity comes my way ?

Actually changed a similar Motorola L6 with Motorola L7 in the same manner .

I am one of it very precious and prestigious customers

Back