Your Favorite EPL Team is ?

coolcrook

Adept
Vote for your favorite EPL Team
Mine is MANCHESTER UNITED F.C. :clap: :clap:

They have many critics but results speak for themselves ,they are the champions

Hope they develop their young players this season, as the club future depends on its younger players-Giggs,scholes and I'm waitin for a good striker (Fergi's wrkin on one:hap2: )

Also they shud get the german winger Bastian Schweinsteiger(though I dunno if Bayern Munich will ever agree:huh: ) and lose their dependency on ronaldo
Hey I can only put 10 teams so if urs isn't on the list plz mention it

200px-Man_Utd_FC_.svg.png

All EPL teams suck ... they play more of rugby than football - should have seen Diaby's tackle on Schneider, in an off season friendly between Arsenal and Madrid ... and Arsenal is supposed to be one of the civilized teams of EPL :p

Edit: Flame bait for all EPL fan boys ! :p

mallik said:
All EPL teams suck ... they play more of rugby than football - should have seen Diaby's tackle on Schneider, in an off season friendly between Arsenal and Madrid ... and Arsenal is supposed to be one of the civilized teams of EPL :p

Edit: Flame bait for all EPL fan boys ! :p

What to say, i hardly agree to anything said by u other than that tackle, yes i was rash alright, but it even got the treatment it required, didn't it?

:mad:

I dont watch club football much, but loved Real Madrid when they had all those stars... No great team lost so consistently with such flair and artistry... they looked good even when they lost.

Rahulrulez said:
I like MU and Arsenal.. But I am big M.U. Fan, even I have their t-shirt :D

U mean jersey or tshirt i went to nike yesteday doo the jerseys are damn expensive
t-shirts r for 1500

and ppl if u vote for other plz mention it here

Back