Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Got frustrated with the terrible flight controls in Far Cry 6 and gave up finally. I very seldom quit games I start playing but this was unbearable... couldn't fly the airplanes for the life of me. The person who designed the airplane controls in the game should be spanked with a paddle!

I had the same issue. Aircraft mechanics are broken on FC6. I would often just drive to the location or just use fast travel.

Started Bio Mutant,bit early to say much about the game. More of a controller oriented game.

I had the same issue. Aircraft mechanics are broken on FC6. I would often just drive to the location or just use fast travel.

I mean I tried at least two dozen times to pass the mission that involved flying an airplane but right after a smooth take off flying the plane was nearly impossible for me. The controls are completely broken and it didn't matter if I used my Xbox controller (which I was using to play the game) or resorted to KB + Mouse. Played around with control settings as well but it just got extremely annoying and I decided to quit. Shame really.

Other thing that is broken in the game is the stealth mechanics. Some of the missions would have been way cooler if the stealth mechanics actually worked better.

Back