Your Mom wasnt your Dad's first..

SharekhaN

Skilled
No offense to anyone ..

This is just a very smart funnny ad i think...

take a look

yourmomwasntyourdadsfirem3.jpg

Simply put... The dad got the gals cause he used to drink that particular whiskey (on the rocks ofcourse)... Even though his dad told him not to do so(The bold caps part is for that)... So the ad like every other ad tells you to go and have the whiskey no matter what ever somebody says (In this case your dad) cause otherwise you wont get the gals and your dad knows it too in the back of his mind so he wont be furious...

Something like that :p

Hahaha.. roflmao, hilarious! :rofl:

@ Udit & nvb - It's an ad for Canadian Club, a Whisky, basically showing what happens, ahem, after the whisky is consumed :D

Well... your dad was also a young man once, he also been in drinks, parties and girls... so most definitely your mom wasn't his first.. ahem.. crush, love, fling whatever you wanna call it. Especially if he had consumed one of those canadian club whisky glass... in a party... full of girls. :D

Hope that should make your understand!!

Besides that... rocking ad!!

It means that before the first night of parents, dad has already tasted(ahem ahem) the fun or whatever by drinking that brand's whisky.

They are comparing our 50% parent (ahem) to that whisky. Morons!! :p

Switch said:
Simply put... The dad got the gals cause he used to drink that particular whiskey (on the rocks ofcourse)... Even though his dad told him not to do so(The bold caps part is for that)... So the ad like every other ad tells you to go and have the whiskey no matter what ever somebody says (In this case your dad) cause otherwise you wont get the gals and your dad knows it too in the back of his mind so he wont be furious...

Something like that :p

OT : switch you seem to have narrated the firsthand experience. :bleh:

considering your status message i assume you to be father of a junior switch...lol

@Medpal Well i for one am sure that my son wont be amused to see that ad...

You havent checked the photography thread i beleive...

Back