Your Team?

anu0512

Adept
Which team do you support? It can be any sport, and any league.
Personally, I support Arsenal FC!

If u like this thread so plz Rate it

:eek:hyeah: Gunners Forever:eek:hyeah:

1024x768_ArsenalCrest.jpg

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes video replays are needed for major incidents in the game.

In an exclusive interview with Tuesday's Gazzetta dello Sport, Ferguson admitted that TV pictures could have helped bring immediate action to the main culprits in the Arsenal-Chelsea brawl in Cardiff on Sunday.

"Football needs technology," he insisted. "My nephew already uses the computer while FIFA is ages behind.

"I had hoped the participation of the fourth official in the incident between Marco Materazzi and Zinedine Zidane in the World Cup final could open the doors to getting pictures [available] in the field.

"When we see hard fouls, and things like in the Arsenal-Chelsea match, it is the time to watch the replays. But I fear that it will only happen after my retirement."

Ferguson is looking forward to welcoming Marcello Lippi to Old Trafford for the charity game next month but stresses he will not be moving aside to let the Italian take over the reins at United.

"Yes, Paul Newman with the cigar," joked Ferguson. "He was here at Christmas too as I invited him to our party and we enjoyed it a lot.

"He told me he wants to coach a club again.

"Why not [an English club]? It could be possible but I don't know which one. No way [is the United job available]. Not for a couple of years at least.

"You know I decided to stop my career in 2002 but then I was sorry. Changing my idea gave me new power and now retirement can wait.

"Every club president should put Lippi at the top of his list because he is an excellent coach."
Source

Back