Your views on Himesh Reshamiya

Dark Star

ex-Mod
Hi
Everyone loves to listen music. But do you like every singer.
I like to ask you one simple que.

Now when u listen a song not sung by Himesh Reshamiya how do u feel. Don't u get bored by listening a singer singing all the songs. i think everyone does.

I am not saying that he is a bad singer i also likes his song but there is a limit.
Express your views on the Topic.

Himesh Reshammiya Sucks BIGTIME ! He is Such an awful singer ! His Voice may be good but His sngs and Videos r just rediculous ! specially the videos in which by giving his Guest experience he completely destroys the Fun in watching that Video ! Now I am so sick of Him that whenever I see Him on TV , I Just simply change the Channel !

overclocked said:
you gotta be kiddin mate. u can sing like him too and to do that just put a finger on ur nose and then try and sing mr.reshammiya

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
thts EXACTLY wat i think of him!!!!
he sucks big time!!

My sympathoies for Mr.reshamiya..lol

Within a year turned THE best Music D..to a popper..u all ungreatful souls

just a year ago many wer dancing to his tunes happily lmao

Hi
Can anyone telll me frome where he purchase his caps {I think from raddi ke thele se}.We can certainly have no hope from a mule dung seller reshamaiya

I used to like Himesh, when the Tera-Surrur was released. But now i just cant tolerate him, i turn off my TV or change channel if his song comes. The music in all his Songs seems almost equal, just the rythme is changed. I can just recognize the singer(Himesh ie) with its Music, its total crap. Its totally boring listening to his songs now.

@Shashwant: Please try to name your topic properly.

You name it "Music Mania" and then start a POLL considering this Himesh Reshamiya as THE only singer to whom others can be compared to.

he's frustated with his life....
... sum songs sung by him earlier were fine but now, its just too much of him

P.S: is this thread Himesh R's hate thread lol

come on yaar.. nw he is even lifting songs from paki singer as well ..

chalo .. he a toch better singer than Anu Malik atleast.. :p

he is bloody idiot and may some sense gets into him and he washes his old cap ...

(he once was quoted as saying that he dznt believe in TALENT ... so true.. he himself aint anywhere near that elusive word ..and the way he called upon his pop on the stage ,... ufff ... crappy idiot .. )

May his NOSE R.I.P ....

Back