Audio z2300 vs edifier c3 vs vs4121

path

Disciple
Hi
I want to buy a 2.1 speaker system. I'm willing to spend about 10k. I mostly watch movies. Occasionally listen to music and even more rarely play games. These speakers seem to have good reviews. what do people recommend I go with?

The VS4121 is in a different league as compared to the Z2300 or C3. From AL you can try the MX6021. Currently using it and its pretty good.
From what i have heard the C3's bass is not that powerful as you would expect with a 8" sub.
Try audition all 3 and then decide.

I don't know about z2300 or vs4121, but I own a c3 and would definitely NOT recommend it.

It's extremely underpowered, which results in hugely underwhelming bass.

I put it up for sale last month but am not able to get rid of it. Everyone who auditioned asked, "iska woofer nahi chal raha kya?" No one can believe an 8" sub can give such poor output.

had Z-2300 before upgrading to z-5500 , imo the Z2300 are great for people who love bass and they are very powerful also i heard MX6021 but didnt like it at all compared to z2300 .. didnt hear mx5021 , the z5500s also sound very similar to z2300 but they are 5.1 and more powerful ..

10k budget, and mostly movies, I recommend the Z2300 for the amazing surround experience without the 5.1 wiring hassles. These THX certified speakers are just awesome at special effects.

thanks, looks like z-2300 it is because I read some reviews about A2 failing in India pretty quickly. Sadly z2300 seems discontinued. Any idea where I can get it in Mumbai?

Back