Zagg Discount Coupons - 25% Off

krishna_chennai

Disciple
Hi,

I have 2 coupons for a 25% off (expiring in 4-5 days) from Zagg Inc. These are one-time use coupons applicable to their entire product range. Please let me know if someone is interested in these coupons. Its a free give-away from my side :)

Shipping charges depend on what is being ordered. Smaller stuff like iPod screens around $5, laptop covers around $10 and so on.

@ KingCupid, or anyone whats price coming out (delivered to indian local address) for full body shield for nokia 5800? I am not able to view its page on their site as web pages with "5800" are blocked in here.

I got a couple of 25% off coupon codes, I believe they're one-time-use only and for up to 3 items each? Meaning I can/should only give them to two people? So, please don't PM me, I will PM the first two posters following this post who ask for the codes :) After sending you the codes, in case you do not use them, please do pass them on since they expire in 7 days...

Thanks Vishal,

I too got one 40% Off yesterday night so used that one.. Please give my coupon to someone else so they can have benefit. :)

Bah what the hey (since I'm too lazy to keep track and they're expiring soon) pasting them here so they're up for grabs :D

z6dfz0db

zbdfzfdd

Hopefully, ZAGG tells you whether these codes are used up or not BEFORE confirming the order :D

Back