Zebronics Juke bar 9700 vs Juke bar 1000

satadru_das

Recruit
I'm clear with what each products offer however need suggestion regarding the best choice for me below mentioned setup and use-case.

Present day setup:
Currently I use PS5 connected to my monitor Acer Nitro Xv272U V3 via HDMI.
I run out a 3.5 jack from the monitor to my 5.1 system (which I sold out today hence going to buy a new system)

Wish to have:
I want to enjoy Netflix/Prime contents on PS5 connected to same monitor but with Atmos/ other Dolby capabilities.

Doubt I have:
The monitor doesn't support ARC, it's plain HDMI 2.0 + DP 2.1.
  • Can I plug in the HDMI from PS5 to the monitor using 1 port, via 2nd port can I run out the HDMI to the soundbar? Not sure if it breaks the ARC law or is this setup possible? - This is in case of Juke Bar 1000.
  • Can I plug in the HDMI from PS5 to the soundbar (HDMI in), then run out another HDMI using ARC to my monitor using soundbar as a passthrough? - This is in case of Juke Bar 9700.

Based on the above queries I want to decide going for one of the two. I am kinda sold towards the multiple Dolby formats 9700 offers with a manual HDMI setup instead of 1 ARC. I am asking this questions to confirm the technicalities I understood it correct or not. Price difference is 2000 INR approx between them.

Below are the key features of both the soundbars with connectivity options( I don't care about BT version):

1717690953031.png
1717690983946.png

JUKE BAR 1000 lkjsnfkwsnkfmnskm,vnskm,vs,mnvs,mnv,sjnlsnvlksnvlskvnslnvs JUKE BAR 9700

Back