Graphic Cards zebronics realwatts pro 350 or coolermaster xtreme powerplus 350?Thanks in advance!!

hi guys i hav to run 9800gtx on my rig which is e5200+gigabyeg31+500gb seagate+4gb trancend ddr2+22inches viewsonic
help me out to choose between the two psus the cooler master xtreme power plus 350 and zebronics realwatts pro 350!!!!thanks

Only 350 watts?? You should consider 550 watts .. it's not going to go to waste and you wouldn't have to worry about power supply worries.

Anyway, get the CM if you still want only from those two.

Ya +1 for the wrong section

And I think Zebronics Real watts is worth a dekko, though presently they do not have a brand loyalty like CM.

IMHO Zeb Real watts 350 will be better than CM extreme power 350W as it has PFC, more typical efficiency (80% vs. 70% typical, though non of them are 80+ certified) and ZEB-350 comes from a very reputed OEM: HEC, one of the few OEM's who makes 80+ silver certified supplies.

you'll keel that rig with the pro350.

check the power requirements on the card and the on the psu, and you'll realize why

edit - forgot to mention, the pro350 is MUCH better than the CM extreme.. for reasons listed above :)

The zebronics is better than CM?? Weird! Whatever be the case just don't go for 350w unless it's for a boring underpowered/outdated office comp :p

shroff87 said:
The zebronics is better than CM?? Weird! Whatever be the case just don't go for 350w unless it's for a boring underpowered/outdated office comp :p

in case you didnt notice the extreme power series is not reliable :p and doesnt deliver exact 350W :p . Whereas the zebronics deliver real 350W and has better efficiency than the former....

@OP, running 9800GTX with your computer components require a psu more than 350W for smooth running. Take Zebronics RealPower 460W(3.6K) or Tagan 500W for 3.7K...

No PSU has a 100% efficiency rating no use saying that so and so can't give exactly 350W :p

Anyway leave that .. 350w is just too low.

leave 9800gtx , even running 9600gt is risky on cm350w . 9800gtx itself uses more than 125w at load .
between the 2 , zebby 350w pro is much better and will run 9600gt / 4670 / 4770 fine .but 9800gtx will make it run on limit .

shroff87 said:
No PSU has a 100% efficiency rating no use saying that so and so can't give exactly 350W :p

Anyway leave that .. 350w is just too low.

dude efficiancy is not the total output it gives but the ratio of output power to input power , more effiiciancy = less power draw from AC source .

Back