Zed Ten

cisco_tech

ex-Mod
Got Verizon Z10 factory unlocked last week from ebay US. Really smooth experience and Hub is way to go.one swipe and you have your all emails,calls,whatsapp,bbm etc. I know we don't have many users who are using BB on TE. even once i was moved to android(gnexus) and iOS(iPhone4) due to lack of apps availability and even still BB10 doesn't have all the apps but they are coming out in short time.

Special Thanx to @varkey without him i couldn't have bought the phone. :)

Pics :
okdryrt.jpg

oOKMzRH.jpg

wvOuGIc.jpg
IoorbnM.jpg

LgmK7k1.jpg
Fr64smd.jpg

kjvvWxw.jpg
66PmLqg.jpg
RGwxDwg.jpg
e9NqHWT.jpg
ih0rz74.jpg
XCKB5W8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damages - 29K
i am impressed with its build quality sharper screen and hard plastic back cover with rubbery feel overall feel real good while holding atleast much better than samsung plastic. UI is not at all user friendly if you are using it first time though demo is quite good for learning basic gesture.

Saw the phone. Liked it. The first time I've liked a BB device.
Would consider it if they make it rugged like the Motorola Defy or the Samsung Rugby Pro.
Vairrryy Naiicee buy Nisarg!

A real nice buy for 29K. Congo.

Apart from Apps hows the phone compared to the other flagships like GS4, 920, iP5 in regards with Smoothness, responsiveness, overall handling of tasks.

Please do share your inputs.

Thanx. there is no lag or what so ever. throw any apps or games running smoothly however limit is 8 apps. after 8th apps when you open 9th one the 1st app terminates. this is bummer but they might remove this limit in next OS update. overall multitasking is breeze. touchscreen is on par with GS3(i havent used GS4 and lumia 920) and iphone5.
Real feature is peek to hub. in any apps you can swipe up and see mails,bmm,whatsapp etc.

Back