Zeitgeist (Must watch)

Neotheone

Figuring stuff out
Adept
Well I stumbled upon this movie while looking to download another documentary on a torrent site. It is a startling and deeply shocking movie and although it is hard for me to believe everything that this documentary shows, I must say that there certainly is some logic behind all that is presented in the movie. It begins with questioning the religious beliefs and practices, then it talks about how a small group of people is trying to further it's agenda to control the entire world, and elaborates how they have been working on it for decades now. It makes some claims about the perpetrators of the attacks such as the 911. It even questions the supposed threat of global terrorism as we know it. I am not sure if it would be wise to elaborate any further than this... You guys must watch it yourselves. I am sure it will provide some food for thought for the new year.

The home page of the movie: Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007
Statement : Zeitgeist - The Statement
To download : go to this page: Zeitgeist - Download
(Or search popular torrent search engines, I found it on mininova)
I would suggest each one of you should watch this movie and if possible, spread the word (and the link) .

:S :S Looks like nobody is interested :( .....come on guys , did anyone try downloading it.....It is really an eye opener ....and if the above details werent enough to convince you, let me tell you that part 2 of the movie deals with the idea that the 911 event was planned by the american government itself....I know it sounds like one of those conspiracy theories but the fact of the matter is that they really have sound arguments to back their claims....and they encourage you to search for facts online before believing (it is mentioned on the website) . That is still not all....If it appeals to you now, just go ahead and check the links out....I for one thought that everyone here must watch it.

For some public comments, check this link out: StumbleUpon - Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007

I got it couple of weeks back. Watched a small part of it. Looked like a typical it-will-make-you-believe type you documentary. Will probably give the whole thing a shot ;)

The movie says chirst was born on 25 dec, which is not true. So the first part on religion is a complete waste coz it assumes christs bday as 25 dec.

Back