Zerodha or any better service for opening DMAT account?

Been using Zerodha for a few years. It is super easy to use and works very well.

I tried ShareKhan a long time ago. Zerodha felt much more polished.

The only issue I faced is GTT not getting triggered. This happens if you set one and not use the app regularly.

How about option chains on zerodha? Can you buy options more than 3month expiry? Heard they won’t allow…

How about option chains on zerodha? Can you buy options more than 3month expiry? Heard they won’t allow…
these are brokerwise restrictions from SEBI, far otms not allowed ..
if you are interested in otm's only then get with less konwn broker, e.g finvasia

check the broker reviews on chittorgarh forums..

For newcomers, I recommend starting in Groww for a demat account.

If you are experienced enough, Zerodha is indeed great. Its only con for me is lack of all-in-one app for me.

Zerodha offers the most complete solution(not in single app though) with the best clutter-free and upsell-free interface in my opinion. They proudly do not spam you, unlike other brokers. This spam-free option was the one which sold on me. I see my dad getting spammed by ICICI and HDFC all the time. Zerodha's insights arm, finshots also have great articles. Their mobile app is also really polished. It is India's biggest broker and it shows. Many times I see a lot of liquidity than ICICI and other competitors which my friends use.

I really like how it has developed over the years. They actually listen to their users in their feedback section.

Back