Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Out of warranty
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Product not required
  1. Enter the information about your product in the following format. Copy paste and fill this for each product that you want to sell.
    • Product Name: Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 AMP extreme 8GB 256bit GDDR6
    • Expected Price: Rs 15000
    • Shipping CHARGES- At actual
    • Manufacturer page URL: https://www.zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-gaming-geforce-rtx-2070-amp-extreme
    • Description if any: Looking to sale my 2070 GPU which is being unused accumlating dust on it. Never had any heating issue while playing game. mostly I just played GTA and Battlefield and from last one year is just normal use. As of now I sold my system due to personal reasons.
    • Reason for Sale: Selling it for cash
    • Product condition: 9 of 10
    • Purchase Date: About 3 years go, baught from another gamer
    • Remaining Warranty period: I don't have it's bill or box so consider it as Out of warranty.
    • Invoice Availabe: No
  • Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Pune
    • Shipping to: All over India
    • Preferred courier:
    • Payment options: UPI / Bank transfer

Attachments

• 20230121_154518~2.jpg
    20230121_154518~2.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 340
  • 20230121_154456~2.jpg
    20230121_154456~2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 344
  • 20230121_154430~2.jpg
    20230121_154430~2.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 345
No benchmarks, no adapter side pics!! no gpux snapshot!! good luck for selling bro
I don't have any system to test it out on benchmark and I will be holding full responsibility which includes if GPU not working or is not upto the mark as per buyer's expectation when it comes to benchmark, I will be refunding full amount + Couries charges which buyer has incurred.

Note: Added adapter side pic
20230123_105335.jpg

Last edited:
I am new to this site so can't contact in pm's. is this still available and if yes, how does the shipping process work?

Last edited:
I am new to this site so can't contact in pm's. is this still available and if yes, how does the shipping process work?
Yes its available, Shipping process: Seller or buyer anyone can arrange courier from their end, Couries cost will be borne buyer and shipping risk is with seller unless otherwise specified in the post of Sale.

I'm also planning to sell a GPU. Did you mean GPU-Z? Also how do I post benchmarks, and why is the adapter side pic so important? Curious about that.
Yes.

Furmark for thermals: 10-15 mins should be enough to saturate the heatsink. Unigine/TimeSpy for comparing performance.

To make sure it isn't broken.

Back