Not open for further replies.

devansh5

Recruit
  • IMAG0113.jpg
    IMAG0109.jpg
    Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:

ZOTAC Geforce GTX 560 Ti 1 gb Video Card

DVI HDMI VGA
  • Expected Price - Rs. 7,000 (Final Price Drop)
  • Time of Purchase: August 10 2011
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 1 month warranty left as I had not registered it online for the extended 5 year warranty. The card is bought it august 2011
  • Reason for Sale: lack of gaming
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Product Condition: 9/10.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual, Bill.
  • Product Location: Ahmedabad
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC,Trackon.
  • Shipping Charges: On actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer,No Trade.
[DOUBLEPOST=1372833561][/DOUBLEPOST]bump

bump[DOUBLEPOST=1372839228][/DOUBLEPOST]Need to sell off the video card asap as i need cash so PM me soon to finalise

Mods as per zotac policy they have standard 2 yrs warranty +3yrs extended if the user registers within 15days of purchase. ...

The OP has advertised 3yrs warranty and is saying minimum 1yr warranty in pm ..how come if zotac gives basic 2yrs?

No proof of invoice/serial number/mail confirmation from zotac side is uploaded by OP....@mods pls see

uote="nishthecooldude, post: 1844534, member: 39478"]Mods as per zotac policy they have standard 2 yrs warranty +3yrs extended if the user registers within 15days of purchase. ...

The OP has advertised 3yrs warranty and is saying minimum 1yr warranty in pm ..how come if zotac gives basic 2yrs?

No proof of invoice/serial number/mail confirmation from zotac side is uploaded by OP....@mods pls see[/quote]

Made the required change to the main post. Thanks for taking such great interest[DOUBLEPOST=1372876713][/DOUBLEPOST]In view of the recent changes to the main post, price now dropped to 7200. Need the cash urgent so pls pm and make the trade as its a great price for a powerful video card.[DOUBLEPOST=1372877173][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump[DOUBLEPOST=1372924083][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump bump[DOUBLEPOST=1372924278][/DOUBLEPOST]bump[DOUBLEPOST=1372924315][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mods as per zotac policy they have standard 2 yrs warranty +3yrs extended if the user registers within 15days of purchase. ...

No proof of invoice/serial number/mail confirmation from zotac side is uploaded by OP....@mods pls see

bump[DOUBLEPOST=1372924537][/DOUBLEPOST]price dropped to Rs.7,000

Mods pls see to this...
He is such a nice guy when I asked him to upload the bill and confirm warranty he has written this in pm

i ahvent done anything wrong , take it to the mods if u want, u raised the issue of warranty when u didnt even want to buy it , so i immediately cleared the confusion and changed the main post so that no one was misguided and even now its the same 1 month warranty left so stop being a crying baby going to mods for every little thing and then crapping the thread about it.
The status is still 1 month warranty left, and till i upload the email of zotact showing the extended warranty that is what will remain.So if u dont want to buy get the hell off the post and stop whining to mods like a little girl. Mods may also take notice that i have not done anything against the rules[DOUBLEPOST=1372927382][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mods pls see to this...
He is such a nice guy when I asked him to upload the bill and confirm warranty he has written this in pm

no rules are broken and if the mods feel there is any rule broken they can msg me directly and ask for a clarification than listening to this crybaby who is not interested in buying but is free enough to crap in peoples threads

i ahvent done anything wrong , take it to the mods if u want, u raised the issue of warranty when u didnt even want to buy it , so i immediately cleared the confusion and changed the main post so that no one was misguided and even now its the same 1 month warranty left so stop being a crying baby going to mods for every little thing and then crapping the thread about it.
The status is still 1 month warranty left, and till i upload the email of zotact showing the extended warranty that is what will remain.So if u dont want to buy get the hell off the post and stop whining to mods like a little girl. Mods may also take notice that i have not done anything against the rules[DOUBLEPOST=1372927382][/DOUBLEPOST]

no rules are broken and if the mods feel there is any rule broken they can msg me directly and ask for a clarification than listening to this crybaby who is not interested in buying but is free enough to crap in peoples threads
forget about the rules,but there are more polite ways to respond to a pm.Asking for the bill and warranty proof is every potential buyers right.

i ahvent done anything wrong , take it to the mods if u want, u raised the issue of warranty when u didnt even want to buy it
You think that one who doesn't want to buy, doesn't have the right to tell you to correct the sale thread ? If yes then you are mistaken. This is a community not quickr or olx

And you are breaking rules when you send a mail like that

You think that one who doesn't want to buy, doesn't have the right to tell you to correct the sale thread ? If yes then you are mistaken. This is a community not quickr or olx

And you are breaking rules when you send a mail like that

i never had a problem with correcting the main thread, i did that instantly, but after that when i asked him if was still interested in buying he started the crap fest in PM, so i just told him that there is no way to prove the warranty duration, you can go on zotacs website and try keying in the serial number but it wont show the remaining warranty period. what i wrote to him in pm is after he started the crapping in pm and not the crapping he did in the main post, so before jumping to your guns to defend try and hear the whole story.

there are something which can be solved man to man in a pm box , my problem is that one doesnt need to go crying to a mod just because i called him a little girl

forget about the rules,but there are more polite ways to respond to a pm.Asking for the bill and warranty proof is every potential buyers right.

warranty proof and bill both are co related, i would be giving the bill anyways so on it one can see the purchase date which is august 2011 and rightly so there is 1 month warranty pending which i have confirmed. the issue here is that i challenged him that if i am providing the bill then does he have the balls to buy which i wrote to him in a pm.I am a member of a hundred other forums and there is no rule which says that i cant use that language inside a pm box. i never wrote anything on the main post, it was he who came and copy pasted my pm to the main thread and crapped the thread

i came to this community to sell something i owned coz i urgently needed cash and followed all the protocols but some random jack who has no interest in buying craps the thread and ensures that doubts are created in potential buyers mind would never be tolerated by me even when i have answered all his queries and made the changes.The support of other forum members hearing the half story is definately not cool, you guys could have commented after you saw the entire pm chat and not just a part of it, disappointing stuff TE

From my perspective, he has tried to help you correct the post so that prospective buyers are informed before they make a decision to buy the item based on incorrect info. There is no reason to bash him and all the more reasons to thank him.
if you sell the card to the buyer with incorrect info this will only lead to after sales issues. its like a dormant volcano ready to erupt (what would happen if his card goes kaput in 6 months?).

Yes,
how you handle the situation only tells more about your personality and your reactions in a desperate situation such as this. the PM cannot be justified by any reasoning.

i came to this community to sell something i owned coz i urgently needed cash

Pretty much explains why you responded to him harshly over the PM. First off, you are a new member and do not have many trader ratings either. The least that is expected from you is to behave politely on a public forum and respond in a proper sense.

A member has asked you to post 'proof of invoice/serial number/mail confirmation from zotac' which potentially helps your sale thread. You could have responded kindly thanking him and may be telling him that if the buyer needs it I shall send it to him or better still, neglect his PM and not respond at all. Instead you chose to respond rudely. Please be a bit kind when you respond to other members over PMs, calls and SMSs. Such a situation only scares away a potential buyer.

@nishthecooldude: Please understand that moderators do not do moral policing on the forums. We leave it to the members to amicably settle issues among each other. If things go out of hand, we choose to intervene.

Last edited by a moderator:
all i can say OP need to have some patience.
He just asked for a proof of remaining warranty because there was a genuine doubt. You should have replied politely instead of using us foul language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back