WTB ZTE Blade/Dell XCD 35 Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

eternoMind

Skilled
I'm looking for a battery for my ZTE Blade/Dell XCD 35. Hoping to find one on the forums since this was such a popular phone here.
I'd prefer new/sparingly used batteries!

@eternoMind
What is your price range ? Asking since i have no idea what price i would expect if i have a ZTE Blade battery. I do have a ZTE Blade which is not working and i can sell its battery. But the only thing is how do i test how good or bad the battery (for you ?). I do have another ZTE Blade in which i can put the battery and test but i have no idea how to actually "test" the battery health.

Last edited by a moderator:
@eternoMind
What is your price range ? Asking since i have no idea what price i would expect if i have a ZTE Blade battery. I do have a ZTE Blade which is not working and i can sell its battery. But the only thing is how do i test how good or bad the battery (for you ?). I do have another ZTE Blade in which i can put the battery and test but i have no idea how to actually "test" the battery health.

Use battery calibration app to check it. You can also check if battery has swelled or not.
New battery cost me ~450 in 2011.

@raksrules, sorry about not replying on this thread earlier. I need a battery for my Blade simply because the existing one seems out to crap out quite faster than usual. It also gets very hot at times. I am game to change the battery and see if the phone holds up good.
As for the price of your battery, I'm as clueless as you are. Btw, have you tried the app mentioned by @aquaticbullet (thanks for pointing that out mate)!

Anyways, I'm going to first pay a visit to the local Idea Gallery as suggested by @kunalthesarkar here. Going without high hopes as this phone has been phased out for a while now even by them.

Hey sorry for replying later. Unfortunately the phones are not with me in Pune and they are in Mumbai. I am going to Mumbai only after 1 month.

Hey sorry for replying later. Unfortunately the phones are not with me in Pune and they are in Mumbai. I am going to Mumbai only after 1 month.

No worries, me replying late as well :D.

Alright, if i don't manage to get a battery (new/used) by then, I'll get back to you before you head back to Mumbai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back