10% flat at Letsbuy.com using ICICI bank

This is pissing me off. I bought the 55% off 1k voucher from dealsandyou and ordered 2 pendrives, now the Corsair USB drives have disappeared from their catalog!!

Parv said:
^^ What have you ordered? I'm planning to order SGS Today, I called them 2 days ago and the lady confirmed they have it in stock.
I ordered Samsung wave on 22nd Oct. The lady and the guy told me that they had it in stock that time.

Letsbuy couldnt get the Samsung WAVEs and they called me to check if I wanted to cancel the order or buy something else instead. Why would I buy from them when they sell items without having a single piece in stock?

YEs confirmed. They dont have it in stock. They just took orders. They called me and said they will credit the amount back and that too within 7 working days.

This is one faltoo website.

memories_dv said:
This is pissing me off. I bought the 55% off 1k voucher from dealsandyou and ordered 2 pendrives, now the Corsair USB drives have disappeared from their catalog!!

I had emailed them about corsair ones so they removed the listing and told that its out of stock

they told that they currently have strontium pendrives in stock

i got a call from letsbuy and now they are informing me the Samsung has stopped the production of wave phone :) I have asked them to refund the money.

With so many complaints about letsbuy not honouring the sales, we need to contact ICICI for tying up with such an inconsistent vendor. People flocked to this site because in a way ICICI endorsed it, and the site's failure to honor most transactions is equally shameful for ICICI.

Ordered a Mixer Grinder on November 1st. After 5 emails and an equal number of phone calls, I have escalated this to the consumer forum and am going to file a case. Also bashed them on their facebook fan page. Others who haven't received their goods are requested to do the same.

Its a scam site for sure.

Ebay deal at 27.5-1000 off with the main page coupon brings it to 26.5. Add ebay edge points and it comes to 26.2. Seems to be a safer deal than Letsbuy.com. They had a different story everytime I called, finally ended up ordering on eby and already got the phone :)

gmano said:
Bottle (mod here) has received his Samsung galaxy S ordered from this site. It was a good deal for Rs. 25.4k :)

Recd..not the product, but the refund on my CC for the wave order after 2 weeks after order cancellation. Damn!!! wave for 15.7k, when am I going to get such a deal again :(

dennis_nail said:
Wave is in so much demand now, that on ebay.in people are bidding more than 22k for it.
22k..WTF is happening???? or might be, its just the sellers just jacking up the prices with fake bids. Someone desperately looking for wave and willing to pay 22k should reconsider this decision. Save 3-4k more and go for Galaxy S.

Back