1080p Stereoscopic 3D Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRIG

Adept
Hi,

I need any 1080p Stereoscopic 3D Movie preferable Avatar. Please quote price with shipping to New Delhi.

Thank you

I have Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, Panasonic and Sony Demo Videos ,etc. bought from ebay.com for using with my nVidia 3D Vision, but they are quite expensive

I have sbs version about 19 GB which can only be watched in 3D HDTV with shutter glasses. This movie can never be enjoyed in Anaglyph 3D.

Doesnt understand!! You bought demo videos, I thought demo videos are free with product.
niceguy1430 said:
I have Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, Panasonic and Sony Demo Videos ,etc. bought from ebay.com for using with my nVidia 3D Vision, but they are quite expensive

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

harryneopotter said:
i may have tron !
Are you from New Delhi

[quote name='MrRIG']Doesnt understand!! You bought demo videos, I thought demo videos are free with product.

These Demo Bluerays only come when you buy the full 3D system costing huge amounts. I have nVidia 3D Vision, found these available on ebay.com, and bought them for around 100 USD each. These are very high in demand because they are limited quantity. Someone almost beat me to them even at that rate. Look awesome on my nVidia 3D System.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back