Monitors 22" led hdmi needed

Tech Savy

Disciple
May 16, 2011
Hello.
I need 22" HD LED with HDMI monitor for gaming / genral use.
The same will be used as tv via DTH. @ 9-10k. Prefer brands
1. Dell
2. Benq
3. Samsung
4. Lg.
Pleased if got wall mount.

Tech Savy

Disciple
May 16, 2011
guys your replies didnt help me. I am searching the same for last month and half.
Anyway give me review of
1. Dell st2220l
2. Benq e2220 hd
3. Benq v2210

eternoMind

Skilled
Aug 4, 2009
Tech Savy said:
guys your replies didnt help me. I am searching the same for last month and half.

Anyway give me review of

1. Dell st2220l

2. Benq e2220 hd

3. Benq v2210
Dont know what you mean when you say people havent helped you when they have done exactly that by suggesting models from companies you prefer. A little politeness would be appreciated by everyone :).

Anyways PQ is a bit subjective matter, i'd say go for either the Dell or the BenQ based on which will get you a better deal.

Tech Savy

Disciple
May 16, 2011
Plz dont take it that way. I am very loyal and polite to u people. The thing is plz be specific.
I have selected dell 2220l. But some review says that it has bleeding issues.
I didnt find any review for benq v2210.
So help me to select.

eternoMind

Skilled
Aug 4, 2009
Tech Savy said:
Plz dont take it that way. I am very loyal and polite to u people. The thing is plz be specific.

I have selected dell 2220l. But some review says that it has bleeding issues.

I didnt find any review for benq v2210.

So help me to select.
Well the BenQ is a new model, may be thats why reviews aren't available. Quite a few peeps here have the Dell but havent seen anyone complaining of the bleeding issue, as i said PQ can be a bit subjective. You have narrowed down to these two, try auditioning them once.

And check out this review of the Dell ST2220L by a fellow TE member. Also take a look at this thread. Hope it helps you make a decision :).

Yrus

Disciple
Feb 23, 2010
I see the OP is asking for LED monitors but the suggestions are for LCD ones with LED backlight,

Are there any complete LED monitors instead of the "LCD with LED Backlight" ones? And what would the performance and price difference be in the 22" range?

madan_prabhu

Disciple
Feb 3, 2010
I am planning for ST2220l with tata sky HD service without cabinet (going to connect throu HDMI).

It will work out? Please suggest me.

vivacious_tg

Skilled
Dec 17, 2009
Mumbai
Yrus said:
I see the OP is asking for LED monitors but the suggestions are for LCD ones with LED backlight,

Are there any complete LED monitors instead of the "LCD with LED Backlight" ones? And what would the performance and price difference be in the 22" range?
All LED monitors/TVs are LED backlit LCD's only. At the max you may find matrix/full array backlighting. Most of the current LED's are edgelit only.

if you have any doubt in what I wrote, then I will suggest to do a little search on google.