2gb micro sd card for rs 75

nehaladsul said:
^^ What for?? :S

Wait... I purchased the surge protector for myself... not for you!! :mad:

Lolzzz :p
acutally the thanks was for @hailstone as i requested him to post some deals,at same time when i was posting reply you also posted so again

thanks@hailstone

Arjun said:
I bought a belkin surge protector using the 250 off coupon , price - Rs 329 + 25 + 50(shipping)-250 = 154
How did you get the coupon for 25. Have they credited the 50 points for new registration. I think it comes into the account after a while?

kaykayshah said:
How did you get the coupon for 25. Have they credited the 50 points for new registration. I think it comes into the account after a while?

It comes instantly or not at all... in-case you didn't get the points then do not loose heart. There is another way to get those points.. Create another a/c but this time use the referral link from the a/c you didn't get the points in & chances are that you will get the points this time on the second a/c while in the first one (in which there were no points) you will get referral bonus points... :)

think123 said:
thanks mate for using my code,if i buy the coupon and dont use i will send the code to you,

Did you get the referral bonus..I used my own referral to register another id and did not get the points in the referred accnt but got in the new accnt

geturchiru said:
Did you get the referral bonus..I used my own referral to register another id and did not get the points in the referred accnt but got in the new accnt

ya i got refferal bonus but i did not got any point when i registered my account strange na!

when using same computer better to change ip adress or use another computer to send your own refferal as they track that, thats why you did not got points

Back